Cooking professions without Mists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking professions without Mists

I'm having problems using the cooking guide.
    I have a level 85 character and I have Mists, but the character has only just started cooking so i thought - great, I'll use the guide.

Except that it immediately wants to send me into the Mists to the cooking hub there, and won't allow me to progress through the earlier lands.

Not usually a problem, except I have no intention of sending this guy over just yet, i have others to get through first, but i would have liked to spend my time getting his cooking up "the old way" first. As it is, I either don't have a choice and have to get him through the quests to get to the hub, or I abandon the guide and dig out my old web guide I used.

Is there a way to get the old guide to trigger? I've tried using the single step, but it just skips straight past everything.

When you first load the cooking guide at step 1 try holding the Ctrl + Alt keys while clicking the next step button to see if that will allow you to get to the old school guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That was the first thing I tried. It never even flashed past the other steps, it just immediately jumps to the "go to pandaria" step.

Comment

Sorted it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, still tries to skip straight past, but the CTRL ALT is now working again.

Comment

That's good to hear. I've added this to our list to see about having a more friendly method of getting to the old cooking leveling route for people who are 85+.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X