OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Professions Guide show where to mine ores and pick herbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the Professions Guide show where to mine ores and pick herbs?

Sorry, Its been years since I have played WoW, and for someone who is doing research for the future I am curious about a few things. First I am probably going to make a Paladin who's main profs are BS and Jewelcrafting, with an alt for farming, first can anyone tell me what a good farming class would be and does the professions guide tell you where to get the ores? Or do you need one of those gathering addons with all the Mine nodes in a database somewhere? Also what are the good reliable sites for WoW addons these days?

Thanks so much from a former Raider and healer coming back to WoW.
    Btw. I bought your leveling guide and I am looking forward to buying the dungeon and professions guide, hopefully it will help in the way I am looking for.

A lot of people will tell you that a druid is a great class for this kind of farming. Once you have your flight form you can stay in that while mining the nodes which saves a lot of time and makes it easy to get away from something if they agro onto you while you're mining.

Yes we do have a section in our Professions guides for farming routes. This is made up of all of our farming routes that are used in our different professions guides. You just load up (for this example) the mining farming guide and then click on which ore you want to farm. The guide will then direct you to the zone and let you follow the arrow around to hunt for the nodes. We even have an option in the guide viewer that will blink the icons on the mini map so that you can spot them quickly.

And WoWInterface and Curse are still 2 of the best sites for addons.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

How amazing! Wow, I am really glad I decided to buy your leveling guide and now I will surely pick up the professions guide! Honestly you guys are fantastic! I am going to recommend this site to every single WoW player that I know. Coming from an old Raider from who played WoW from the beginning and all the way to Lich King Exp. I never thought coming back would be this easy or so much fun! Thanks so much for the great information!

Comment

Working...
      X