Lost and Found and Proceeding Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost and Found and Proceeding Achievements

I noticed that your achievement guide has only one of the items. Will there be an update for the other items?

We do have an achievement guide for Is Another Man's Treasure which is the final one of this line so you can use that one.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks i didnt see that!

Comment

I seem to be having a really hard time with this particular achievement part of the guide though. Things that I've done, don't seem to be staying marked as completed. So, I don't know if I am really not finding a new item, or if it is just that I already have it. Plus it seems that certain things are missing from that achievement line (things like it just says talk to NPC not which NPC, etc etc).

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        We do have an achievement guide for Is Another Man's Treasure which is the final one of this line so you can use that one.

Comment

You need to have the items you've already picked up for this in your bags for the guides to know you've done it. It's the only way we can track what items you have because the achievements don't track specific items, just the number of how many you've found. If you have these items sitting in your bank pull them out and put them in your bags. If you sold them off as vendor trash then the only thing you can do is just try to get them again and then hold onto them until you've finished the achievement so the guide can track it.

For the NPCs, maybe it's not saying which ones because you don't have them in your cache as being seen before. I'll add it to our bug list to get them setup to show the name if it's not in the cache. The first one is to talk to the Ghostly Pandaren Craftsman, and the 2nd one is to talk to the Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X