Archaeology no longer requires moving to new continents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archaeology no longer requires moving to new continents

Just an fyi, the guide has each 75 points above 300 broken up by zone (300-375, BC content, 375-450, WotLK content, 450-525, Cata content).

It is no longer necessary to go to the expansion zones to get skill gain.

I spent all my time building from 1-525 in Eastern Kingdoms using an addon called Archy that directs you to the next closest dig site (something that if Archy does, there is no reason that Zygor cant incorporate this into its auto travel system).

In addition, you should be directed to the trainer at 25 points UNDER the cap. This allows you to finish collecting all the fragments at the current digsite with room for potential skill gains, then once done collecting all the fragments in the current digsite, you can head back to the capital city to train again.

I am unsure as to how 525+ skill gains work, Im about to head into our raid so I cant look right now.

Each fragment found is an automatic 1 point in skill gain, regardless of location / fragment type.

Each 'solve' is 5 points, regardless of which fragments you are solving (I did troll, dwarven, elven, and fossil from 1-525).
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Added to our list.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X