Maybe I'm missing something here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm missing something here.....

As a level 90 hunter, I'm now using achievements as part of my end game, however I'm seriously not impressed with the achievements guide, I hope I'm doing something wrong and more enlightened people can tell me.

ATM Im doing cooking achievements and using the guide Ive found the following problems,

!/ the guide does not seem to recognize which recipes Ive already learned so it sends me careering all over the place in search of recipes Ive already learned.

2/ if I right click to go to the next uncompleted step it only takes me to on to a certain point then as i follow it, and the next step comes up by 'clicking here' quite often I find that Ive already done that step in the past and it is no longer relevant.

I find that im wasting more time using this guide than using other methods.

it seems as though this guide ( and there may be others ) is an afterthought to the main leveling guide, (which I cannot fault ).

is it too much to ask that the guide knows what recipes i have in my portfolio and directs me to the correct path?
    Last edited by henly1234; December 16, 2012, 12:02 PM.

The guides can't know what recipes you already have until you open the tradeskill window for that profession. This is a limitation with how Blizzard sends out the recipe information to your computer from the server.

There is also a possibility that another addon is interfering with the guides seeing what recipes you have when you open the tradeskill window.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X