Well Read Achievement for Alliance has an error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Read Achievement for Alliance has an error

Step 32 says to click on "Old Hatreds - The Colonization of Kalimdor" and gives a location of 51,29. This is in error.

The correct location is 50.97,30.29. While extremely close, it's 52 yards away from 51,29. Tanaris is a big place apparently. It also doesn't sit on a table but on the ground by a giant laser gun looking thing. I'd recommend you go to 2 decimals so that you can find the book. I'd never have found it if someone had said 51,30. :P Too much area to look around and these books are easy to miss.

Edit: The guide also says that the book "The Invasion of Draenor" is missing. It has been readded with 5.1 and is located at 56.3, 41.2.

We do use one decimal place in the actual coordinates used by the arrow, we just don't display that in the step for simplicity. I'll add this to our list of things to be re-reviewed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I also had a problem with "Well Read". Apparently "The Invasion of Draenor" may have been moved back to Scholomance. Please review if this is the case. Thanks for great guides!

Comment

It looks like we're missing the map call in the coordinates line for that book in the Alliance guide. I'll get this added to our list to get fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby!

Comment

Working...
          X