Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions lists and others

Hi

The guide is updated pretty frequently these days, and I see something about profession list now being updated untill 200 (an example). Is this a list I should be able to see in-game (I don't see any list).

And it also said something about cooking w/fishing being done, but I dont see this either. In fact the cooking guide seems a bit wierd for me. It starts from Loch Modan and Stormwind, but shouldn't we be able to start from the NPC: Sungshin Ironpaw in Valley of the four wind in Panadaria?

The things you've been seeing in the Update Log notes are things that will be released soon to help enhance the Professions guides.

For your Cooking guide starting in SW, is that what you see at step 1?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When I open my cooking guide i get "Cooking 1-600 Leveling Guide", "Cooking Dailies Guide and a folder with Cooking Dailies. Step 1 gives me a breif summery of the guide step 2 is "Redirecting to Cooking 1-75. There seems to be no step 3 even when I manually switch it just goes to step 4 "Go to Stormwind City 77,53".

Comment

What level are you? Step 3 will only be visible if you are 85 or higher.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There you have it, didn't even think about that. Was 84 when writing this thread, and now that I have dinged 85 I can see step 3 and select the Pandaria Cooking guide.

Comment

Working...
          X