Gathering HUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gathering HUD

The gathering guides for leveling professions and farming are great, but man I wish I could get the paths to work on something like SexyMap's HUD display. Does anyone know if there's a HUD that'll show the anttrails/paths and have the waypoint arrow function properly?

Is this a feature Zygor might introduce itself?

Thought it worth checking out, in case I'm missing something.
    Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

I don't know of any huds that would work with our arrow and ant trails. This would probably have to be something specially created to work with the guides.

It's something for the dev team to think about but of course I can't make any promises that something like this will be incorporated into the guide viewer.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I dont know if thats what you seek, or if it still works. I would have to check. But two options come to my mind.

One Solution would be to use carbonite and let it do the routing .. this gives you an ant trail and arrow from node to node. But i am not sure how recent the node info in carbonite is atm.

Second solution and my favorite is Bloodhound. No anttrail, but an arrow in the minimap.

Comment

barracuda,
        With bloodhound how current is the node info?

Comment

Originally posted by barracuda View Post
          I dont know if thats what you seek, or if it still works. I would have to check. But two options come to my mind.

One Solution would be to use carbonite and let it do the routing .. this gives you an ant trail and arrow from node to node. But i am not sure how recent the node info in carbonite is atm.

Second solution and my favorite is Bloodhound. No anttrail, but an arrow in the minimap.
          I took a look at carbonite and got scared away by all the features. Bloodhound sounds pretty awesome, but it looks like it's not longer getting updated.
          Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

from the postings on curse i understand that someone is updating the nodes at the moment. alphas are on wowace, but its described in curse

Comment

Working...
            X