Professions Guide (purchased)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions Guide (purchased)

I have already fully leveled my professions and was hoping for help in getting all the items, formulas and recipes etc. Alas it only says I am fully leveled up.

Archaeology is especially in need of help, as it has me chasing ones I have solved over 5 times and not giving access to ones I haven't solved at all. I have already completed several of the entire races artifacts, and it keeps making me go back to them anyway.

I can still use what is here for my junior characters of course.

What I expected was "Zygor's Professions Guide" what I got was "Zygor's Profession Leveling Guide". See the difference?

Originally posted by zigfield View Post
    I have already fully leveled my professions and was hoping for help in getting all the items, formulas and recipes etc. Alas it only says I am fully leveled up.
    This is a very good suggestion. Definitely something we will work on getting added in. Thanks.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Hello, from the description of the guide i thought that i would be buy a profession guide but after purchasing it is most definitely just a profession leveling guide, nothing more a little bit dissapointing for 35 dollars. any chance you will be adding some more useful information for those already leveled to max?

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what the team have on the to-do/wish list for this but we're always open to suggestions if there is something in particular you'd like to see added.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X