OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"To All the Squirrels and Pest Control" (lots of flying, not a lot of doing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"To All the Squirrels and Pest Control" (lots of flying, not a lot of doing)

Title pretty much says it all.

These are another set of achievements I have nearly completed but am missing just a few on each -- the guide doesn't seem to pick up on what I have done or that I don't need to fly somewhere then tells me fly to booty bay.. I go there.. then tells me to fly to Ft Livingston.. I go there.. then it tells me straight away then fly to Nethergarde Keep.. So far, lots of flying but after three times flying around its not directing me to actually do anything towards the achievement yet.

It might be really good if this guide could recognize what isn't done yet and sent me right there instead of all these fly paths first

Update:
    it started me out at making the SW inn my hearth.. then after sending me all around Eastern Kingdoms, I was sent back almost full circle, to Elywynn Forest, and I still have yet to /love anything (turns out I had already completed the killing/pest control, but I still need to do these others)

On step 29 I finally /loved a lava crab.

Thanks for the details of what you are experiencing, we are looking for a way to simplify this for people who have already completed some. We will be sending out updates soon once this is done.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I just keep getting a lot of errors:
      Fault when jumping from step 2 to +critters1
      WHOA. Nowhere to jump (+critters1). Assuming NO jump

It claims I've come to the end of the guide, but none of the achies are done.

Comment

Originally posted by bearthunder View Post
        It claims I've come to the end of the guide, but none of the achies are done.
        I have the same problem. Had a lot of sections that said skipping next part of guide. I got to step 75 and it says i'm at the end but none of the achieves are complete.
        My level 90's - Prot Pally, Feral Druid, Marksman Hunter, Frost DK

Comment

Working...
        X