Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Herbalism guide

Hi Zygor team.

I don´t know if this is the right place to post, I am sorry if I am misposting.
    I just did my daily gold run and now I want to powerlevel my profession (herbalism and inscription)
    I have updated the guide via the updater 5 minutes ago or so, so it shoulden´t be the problem that the fixes have been correcting over the last few days.
    If I try to run inscription it works and fast forwards me to the relevant step. All good, but I thought that it would be better if I powerlevel Herbalism first so I have materials for inscription. If I try to fast forward Herbalism (currently at 70 skill points) to the relevant step the guide outputs the following in the chatlog where Zygor info normally appear when loading and stuff like that.The error i get is this:
    Zygor Guides Viewer: Fault when jumping from step 3 to herb_70-150
    Zygor Guides Viewer: WHOA. Nowhere to jump (herb_70-150). Assuming NO jump.
    Hope you can fix this or tell me what to do.

Kind Regards

Nick Asselberghs

I looked into the guide file and there's a wrong jump label in the Herbalism guide.
    It says herb_70-125 while it should be herb_70-150
    If you want to fix it yourself open the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\Zygo rProfessionsAlliance.lua with a text editor and search for herb_70-125 and change it to herb_70-150.

Moving this thread into the Alliance professions forum so it gets not overlooked by the Zygor team.

Comment

It seems to have worked thanks alot Cartman Awsome

Comment

Good to see you were able to fix it yourself. I'm not sure if we get a guide update on this weekend.

Comment

Fixed. Will be included in the next update. Thanks for reporting.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X