Jewelcrafting Guide not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewelcrafting Guide not working

I'm now at Jewelcrafting 400. The Guide is directly skipping to step 124 and giving me advice to learn the Grandmaster Jewelcrafting Skill. But for the Grandmaster Jewelcrafter Skill I need to be 425. The Guide fails to show me how to get from 400 to 425.

Looking at the guide I don't see some obvious problems.
    Try the following, go back manually (with the previous step button or assign a keybinding to it, is faster ) to step 125, then click next step. The guide should then skip the farming section and advance to step 142.

Edit: grandmaster should be from 375 to 450 and you should be 350 when reaching that step.

Edit2: I see the problem, two crafting steps are missing, a comment in the file says create 55 Bright Bloodstone, 5 Bloodstone Band.
    The same problem is in the Horde guide.

Comment

Ok I got the problem solved. I was confused cause the guide told me at step 124 to learn a couple of receipts that the trainer wasn't offering. The problem resolved itself when I opened the crafting window. Only then the guide recognized that I already had learned the receipts in question.

You should put that somewhere in the documentation: The crafting window needs to be opened for the guide to update.

Good thing you noticed another error while looking for mine .

Comment

Working...
      X