Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routes

Using the herbalism guide and loving it so far, my only question is when i first used it on my mini map there was a path with little white bubbles to follow like on the main map, but now its no longer there, how does one bring that back up?

You see the farming path on the main map but not on the minimap? Do you use a minimap replacement like SexyMap? Try switching off all addons except the Zygor ones and see what happens.

Comment

I remember Support talking about adding in an option to turn off the ant trails. I don't know if it's in with the latest update or not but if it is check the guide window options and see if you can find a check box for the ant trails.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sayor View Post
        Using the herbalism guide and loving it so far, my only question is when i first used it on my mini map there was a path with little white bubbles to follow like on the main map, but now its no longer there, how does one bring that back up?
        This is a gathering route and they only appear on steps that tell you to gather things, like herbs. They usually say "Zoom your minimap all the way out" on the steps that it will work on.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I think it has to do with my NuI addon. Ive managed to get used to the switching back and forth and have gone from level 1 to level 500 in less then 24 hours play time... Love'n it!

Comment

Working...
          X