Inscription Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inscription Guide

The Inscription Guide has a strange behavior.

With a Guide step that says something like "Make 28 Glyph of Whatever" (and other situations), and I then open the Inscription menu, the guide's window shrinks down to only show the step number. Sometimes it will also show something like "You only have ingredients to make x items" or something of the kind. Sorry, I didn't write down the exact wordings. Closing the Inscription window restores the Zygor window.

It is very odd to me that opening something that has nothing directly to do with the Guides causes the Zygor window to change.

I had a similar problem with one step in the Alchemy guide where the item to craft disappeared from the Zygor window when opening the professions window. I could not find anything special about that step in the guide file and after completing the step it showed correctly green with the item name even when opening the professions window again.

Are you using an English WoW client (I use German)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      I had a similar problem with one step in the Alchemy guide where the item to craft disappeared from the Zygor window when opening the professions window. I could not find anything special about that step in the guide file and after completing the step it showed correctly green with the item name even when opening the professions window again.

Are you using an English WoW client (I use German)?
      I'm using the English version.

Comment

No Lua errors?
        Are you using any other addons that have to do with professions or window layouts?
        Which step did that happen on exactly? (Please retry, if you don't remember)

Comment

I didn't get any error message when the step text disappeared. I use Gnomeworks as tradeskill addon but tried also without it (but didn't try to disable all other addons but normally nothing interferes with the guide).
          If I come across another step I'll check it more carefully, I have one character with Inscription 450. So there's a chance I see this again as the OP has the problem with Inscription.

Comment

Still getting this problem after most recent update.

Also, some of your amounts seem to be out of whack. I've ended up having to buy extra parchments or inks from what the guide said I needed.

Comment

Working...
            X