Possibly going to be buying this guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly going to be buying this guide.

Hi Zygor community! I already own the Horde and Alliance leveling guides, as well as the Horde daily guides, and I was wondering what everyone thought of the herbalism/alchemy guides. The only reason I would buy this guide would be for both of those professions, so are there a lot of unpatched bugs as of now? Or is it working very smoothly? Opinions? Thanks guys, hopefully I can buy another guide. :3

To my knowledge, the major kinks should be worked out of at least the two guides you're interested in at this point. I've been running the herb/alch combo on one of my wife's toons when I get bored and she's sleeping. The problems I came across and others that I've seen reported have since been fixed. There may still exist some issues in there, but for the most part the herb/alch guides should be good to go.

Comment

I am also debating on whether to get it. I am going to wait for more feedback but plan on getting the pet guide!

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply! Good stuff to know. Hopefully when I hit 85 on my ally toon I'll get this guide.

Comment

From all the feedback in the forums it looks like the bigger bugs have been sorted out now. Many things were about the same issues so it looked like there were more bugs in the guides than actually were.

Comment

Debating on this guide too but feel it should be included for those that already have the leveling,dailies and events since you can get same info free on wow pro. Going to try the free wow pro addon and check that out before i decide. nothing against Zygor but already spent top dollar on the main guides.

Comment

Hopefully Zygor will have a Turkey Day sale for his loyal customers as I own all of his products excluding the recently released guides. Throw us a bone i.e coupon code (LOL), its great that most of the bugs have been sorted out and the guide is approaching the standards we expect from Zygor

Comment

Originally posted by domerfan2010 View Post
                Debating on this guide too but feel it should be included for those that already have the leveling,dailies and events since you can get same info free on wow pro. Going to try the free wow pro addon and check that out before i decide. nothing against Zygor but already spent top dollar on the main guides.
                I've tried the wow-pro professions guide. It ain't worth the time. Lots of professions missing. Kind of an awkward interface. However, just based on the trial version for Zygor's, I'm going to get theirs.
                Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

both wow-pro and zygor are pretty good guides i levled with zygor and it was pretty quick there where a few kinks tho hopefully they have been worked out int newer updates ( it was back in burning crusade last i used it .) currently levling a paly using dungons i just tried farming and stuff with it and it seams the quickest way is still questing tho it was pretty quick as a paly to get into dungons .(up till lvl 60 that is ... ) btw if you have a lvl 80 or somthing make sure you get the boa stuff its even better than most blue gear.

Comment

Working...
                  X