Herbalism Profession Guide Problem/Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbalism Profession Guide Problem/Question

Hi - I'm level 63 but only level 7 on my professions (herbalism and enchantment), so I bought this guide to bring my levels up, starting with herbalism. I started using it today, and notice the arrows, with the bigger yellow arrows that deliniate the area in Elwyn Forest where I am supposed to find Silverleafs, Peaceblooms and Earthroots. I'm following the path exactly as it is shown, making sure to even stop at every BIG yellow arrow, and after 1 hour or so, I'm only able to find Silverleafs, and even then, only 12 after 1 hour, BUT there is no sign of the other herbs.

Am I doing anything wrong? Am I supposed to go inside the area that's circled by the Zygor path of arrows, or am I supposed to just follow the arrows to find the herbs?

Also, I'm getting this error message since I downloaded Gatherer, however, the message is related to the Zygor guide (see below). I only downloaded Gatherer because I'm still not getting the full use of Zygor's herb gathering unfortunately.

Do you suggest taking any of the below addons out in order to play with Zygor? Thanks much!

Date: 2011-11-26 11:21:42
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 2
    Message: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\ZygorA chievementsHordeTrial.lua line 84:
    unexpected symbol near '=='
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    AddOns:
    Swatter, v3.2.4 (<%codename%>)
    Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.312(/embedded)
    Bagnon, v4.2.9
    BagnonForever, v
    BagnonTooltips, v
    Carbonite, v4.22
    CarboniteTransfer, v1.01
    Configator, v5.1.DEV.312(/embedded)
    Coordinates, v1.6
    DBMCore, v
    Gatherer, v3.2.4
    GTFO, v4.10
    MoveAnything, v12.2.0
    Quartz, v3.0.7
    SlideBar, v3.2.4 (<%codename%>)
    SpellFlash, v5.100.3
    SpellFlashCore, v1.40.2
    TellMeWhen, v4.6.6
    ZygorGuidesViewer, v3.3
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v4.2.2.40200 <us>
    (ck=1e8)

The lua error is a known bug:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...o-chose-guide.
    This should be fixed after the weekend.

About the herbs, normally you should at least find peaceblooms in Elwynn, in Loch Modan are many of them and that's the same level zone. Even earth root should be there but not that often. Maybe someone else has gathered there after Cataclysm.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I'm a non-tech girl so I will wait for Zygor to fix it so all I have to do is re-install the Professions Guide and not play around with changing code, etc. Being a known issue, I'm hoping they fix it soon.

Thanks again Cartman!

Comment

Go ahead and update your guides meleth. That bug has now been fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X