X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining/Engineering guide

Hi,

This is a bug/missing step report.
    I've gathered all the material required at step 30.

Mining (in Engineering guide) - Step : 32
    1) I smelted Tin ore, your addon understood it.
    2) I smelted Bronze, your addon understood it.
    3) Your addon then forgot that I already smelt Tin ore.
    4) You ask to > perform 5 poison ("open your mining window") but your addon don't tell me where to get the recipe and I can't learn it from the trainer.

Engineering - Step : 35
    Please remove > learn Copper modulator
    It has been removed from the trainer so you no longer need it to craft.
    This change happened at 4.3 patch.
    Link : http://www.wowpedia.org/Patch_4.3.0_...ted_changes%29

I'm dropping this guide for now because the amount of material required to farm do not match the amount for the craft. I am at step 45. Could you update the Engineering guide please in the futur ?

EDIT : Another proff that in need to be update is at step 47 there is written > ? (no ingredient)

Is this with the latest 3.3.3260 guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just looked into it. This is in 3.3.3260, it's an incorrect SpellID. It affects both factions.

Line 4037 in ZygorProfessionAlliance.lua and 3988 in ZygorProfessionsHorde.lua
      Code:
      .create Silver Bar##2842,Mining,5 total
      should be ##2658 for Silver Bar, 2842 is Poisons

Note: 2842 is the ItemID for creating Silver Bar, which is probably where the typo stemmed from.

Could have sworn this got fixed awhile ago. Guess it slipped by before the new bug reporting scheme.

Comment

I noticed a few issues early on in the engineering guide too that need fixing. Copper tubes and Modulaters got removed, and one step isn't even completely written out.

Comment

How long ago was that monkybut? Those items should have been fixed with an update a while ago.

Comment

I noticed it all yesterday then posted what you see. I updated too, but still there.

Comment

Monkybut, I can't find them in the current release of the Engineering guide. Please run your Updater and click the Settings button and make sure the top box is pointing to the correct AddOns folder. If this got changed for whatever reason it would mean that your guides are updating, but in the wrong location so that you would still be using an old version in game and not even realize it.

An easy way to see what version you're using in game is to go to the guide options and click on the Zygor Guides Viewer entry on the left and you should see the version the game is using near the top.

Comment

Nvm, figured out what was wrong :/

Comment

I am loving this so far, but I've got to the step to create Tigers Goggles, and I have only 2 Tigerseye. I've chosen to farm ingredients throughout, and Tigerseyes were not included in the "keep mining copper ore until you get enough". Unfortunately people are wanting silly money in the AH, so I'm farming my own, which means I've got to go back and get more. It would be worth while adding the Tigerseye in to the "collect" part so it doesn't catch people like me out.

Comment

The Engineering guide is still on the to-do list for going thru to fix these kinds of things.

Comment

Cool, thanks for replying. If you guys need volunteers, I'm sure there's a whole bunch of people you have in mind, but do add me to the list

Comment

Working...
                      X