Mining 125- 275?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining 125- 275?

I was using the guide and I was at step 23 to get mining to 175 and I did. Afterward it
    told me to go back to valley of strength and learn fel iron.. I think that part of this guide is missing..... because fel iron is available much later than 175... which I am at... Please help...

It should have directed you to go to Un'Goro crater to take your skill from 175 up to 275. After that then it should have you go to learn Fel Iron. I don't see anything wrong in the guide file to indicate why it would have skipped over the Un'Goro crater farming. You can hold the Ctrl + Alt keys while clicking the back button to step back thru the guide to get to the Un'Goro step and should be able to just continue from there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

After reading some of the other threads I figured out how to go back and discovered the Un'goro Crater Step. When I got there though, I couldn't mine any of the Thorium. It required Mining 200. Isn't in between 175 and 200 Mythril and Truesilver? What happened to that step of the walkthrough?

Comment

There should be some Mithril in Un'Goro but if you can't find any there (Thorium and Mithril share the same nodes in Un'Goro) shoot over the Thousand Needles and just fly along the perimeter and you should find plenty of Mithril to get to 200 and then go back to Un'Goro for the Thorium.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

Small suggestion

I found that felwood was better for 175-200 to mine the mithril because you can't mine
            the thorium until you hit 200 anyway. There is more of that in the Un'goro Crater than the Mithril. Just my two bits.

Comment

There's a known problem with that section of the mining guide. The step to visit a trainer at skill 200 is missing and going to Un'Goro at 175 is not a good idea due to the lack of Mithril there:
              http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...g-Missing-Step

Comment

Working...
              X