How do I access the profession guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I access the profession guide?

Maybe I'm just confused. When I left-click to open the Guide Selection window and then select the "Guides" button (with the tooltip that reads "choose from all available guides", it shows me a list containing the following options: Leveling, Loremaster, Dailies, and Event. I don't see an option to select a Profession guide. I just purchased both the Alliance and the Horde guides, and I clicked the "Repair" button to do a reinstall after I was unable to find my Profession Guide.

What am I missing? This will probably turn out to be something incredibly obvious that I missed, but... right now, I'm clueless. I've been using the Leveling guides for quite some time and I love them, but I'm not sure how to access my newly purchase Profession guides. Any help would be appreciated.

Does the updater show the professions guides (not trial) in the list of available guides?
    If it does then it is possible that the WoW addons folder is not set correctly in the updater options.
    If it does not check the members page, subsection manage guides if the professions guide appears there. If it does not it's an account problem and either Cabby sees it here or you use the support button at the top of the page to create a ticket.

Comment

It sounds like the Updater is installing your guides into the wrong location and you have an old version being used in game. Go into your Updater settings and make sure the top box is pointing to your AddOns folder in your WoW installation. If you have any problems with this just submit a ticket with the Support link up top or send in an email to support@zygorguides.com and request a remote session and I'll help you make sure it's all installed and working properly.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey Cartman and Cabby, thanks for your help. You correctly identified the problem. I had forgotten that, quite some time ago, WoW had stopped running correctly and the only way I found to go around it was to install it in a different folder than the default. I went in and changed the zygor settings so that it now points correctly to the new location.

Problem solved, and thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
        X