Tailoring Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailoring Question...

I am rather confused at why you have chosen certain areas as places to farm cloth. They are by and far inferior to the suggested areas on WoWhead.

There may be other reasons than only the drop rate. I never checked where the guide sends you to farm cloth but maybe some areas are more difficult than others. For some things dungeons are the best spot to farm but not everyone can solo a dungeon. A friend is trying to get the blue Proto Drake from Skadi, possible with a level 85 raid equipped Paladin, impossible for most other classes...

Comment

Right, but you would think that if you're being required to gather 1700 Frostweave cloth that you would be sent to a place that in which it wouldn't take a person 3 months to gather this much cloth. I don't have the gold to make such a purchase.

This actually makes me question whether or not my decision to purchase this professions guide was wise.

Comment

Do you have the Northrend Cloth Scavenging? The frostweave is always a pain to farm but that skill increases the drop rate to make it a little bit more bearable. If you don't have it you can fly over to Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra and talk to Raenah on the 2nd floor to learn it (from a small quest) for 5g.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X