Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking 1-525 is WRONG!!!!

Steps 57-61 are wrong!!!
    They are telling me to keep on going to org. These NPCS are all in Northrend. I am having to look the locations of these NPCS on WOW Head. I did not pay $50 to level up a prof. by looking at wow head. Were these guides checked? If I am having to go to different sites to look up this info, then this is not really the fastest why to level up a prof.
    I have checked a little bit further, and more steps all the way up to 68 are all telling me to go to org. This is BS!!!
    Last edited by mynameisjonas79; October 12, 2012, 02:23 AM.

The first thing the support people are going to ask you is if you are using the latest guide(v.4.0.5224 as of right now). Were you using a trial version?
    i5 3570k @ 4.1
    Cooler Master Gemin II s CPU cooler
    Asus P8z77-V
    Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 1600
    Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
    EVGA Superclocked GTX 660 2GB
    Sunbeam Tech Rheosmart 6 fan controller
    Cooler Master Silent Pro 720 power supply
    Rosewill Blackhawk Gaming Mid Tower case w/7 fans
    Win7 Pro / Win8 Pro
    CPU 29c @ idle, GPU 30c @ idle
    CPU 47c @ load, GPU 52c @ load

Comment

Are you using the Zygor arrow or a different arrow? Do you have the Travel System enabled? The system is most likely sending you to Org to be able to take the trip to Northrend. What is the first NPC name that this happens with?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I checked it ingame and there are the travel steps missing. Possibly they were removed to let the travel system guide the player but the target coordinates have no zone names, that's why all these steps point to Orgrimmar.

Steps 57-59 are in Borean Tundra, steps 60-68 in Sholazar Basin.

I put this on the bug list.

Comment

This problem has been fixed. The parameters for zones was not set properly, and will be released in the next update today around 5pm EST. We apologize for any issues this has caused.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.
            For above posters:
            I do have the current guide. The arrow had nothing to do with the error. The error was the location of the NPC were in Org.

Again, thank you for the quick response.
            I am trying to level up my cooking as fast as I can to do the cooking with The Tillers.

For the love of GOD, please check your guides. The Washed Up Mage for Step 69 is in the Underbelly in Dal. The quests in the basin should be removed or revisited. There wasnt a quest for me to accept from the quest giver. That goes for the Washed Up Mage. Jesus Christ. I am starting to regret the choice I made by buying this guide. If I can not accept a quest from the basin guy, how in the HELL am I suppose to level up my cooking? Please revisit this guide and all other guides. And, for those that might be asking. I DO have the current guide.
            Last edited by mynameisjonas79; October 12, 2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

If your toon is already 90 (I'm guessing this is the case since you want to work Tillers) you can just load the Cooking 1-600 guide and do all of your leveling for cooking in Pandaland.

Comment

Thank you for the update on the cooking from 1-600. I jumped right on it, and to my surprise the quest chain ended after the first one. SO, I can not advance my cooking.

Come on guys. What is the deal? The cooking 1-525 is broken and now the 1-600 is broken after step six. This is really really becoming a pain in the ass.

Comment

Trying to figure out what happened with the Panda guide. I think I have an idea on it.

You said it's broken. What exactly does the step say that's showing? The one where it breaks.

Comment

After I turned in the first quest (sliced peaches), the chain ends there and she does not offer another quest. If she does not offer a quest, how can I finish my cooking skills?

Comment

Ok, I think I see what's happened and what went wrong. You probably need to have a 520 skill in cooking for her to offer the next quest in the chain because you can't learn the recipe until 520. Try clicking the next step button to get to the skill raising parts and then when you hit 520 cooking skill check to see if she has the Ready for Greatness quest available.

Comment

Jonas, we have realized that in the Cooking, we gave out a quest that requires 520 cooking skill. If you skip that quest for now, and level it from there, you should be alright. Sorry, and we're getting that patched as soon as we can!

Comment

Ok the cooking guide is much better. I am at 576 now. Just to let you guys know, you can accept the second quest once you hit 510 in cooking. Also, the guide starts to look funky with code inside of it once you get to the way of the oven or whatever path one chooses.

Comment

Ok, I see what you mean in the guide. It's supposed to be calculating what you need for tokens and displaying that number but something must be off. I'll get this added to our list to get fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X