to all the Squirrels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all the Squirrels...

This one is broken, it just skipps steps that are not done and keeps sending me to step 40, 49 and 50 wich are done.

Achievements are an account-wide thing now. You've probably done all those other steps with a different toon and the 3 that it stops on are most likely all you need to complete the achievement.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As I said the 3 it stops at are already done on this character. if I start the guide over it stopes on those 3 every time even if i click that they are done. And when i look at the acheivements there are several that I have not done but the guide just skip through those and
      they never shows up.

Comment

Which critters are those steps? Very hard to look thru the guide files to find them as there are no step numbers in the guide files, they are generated dynamically as the steps are shown.

Comment

It sends me to Mac Frog, Parrot, Shore crab, Skunk, Cow, Squirrel, wich I have and it does not send me to
          Gazelle, Borean Frog, Cat, Ewe, Sheep, Chicken, Fawn, Borean Marmot, Thundra Penguin, Oasis Moth, and all of the Pandoria.

Comment

I can't find anything wrong in the guides and so far you're the only one to report any kind of problem for this, so at this point I have to suspect something odd is going on with your installation. Let's try doing a complete reset of your guides to see if it starts to work properly.

First go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. Then go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there. Now run the Updater and as long as it shows a current version of none, install a fresh copy of the guides. If the Updater still shows a current version number then the Updater is not installing the guides to the correct location and you'll need to change the Settings so the top setting is pointing to your AddOns folder.

Once that's done and you have a fresh clean install of the guides go back in game and see if this guide starts working properly. If you still have it performing odd behavior try going to your character screen and disable all other addons, then exit WoW. Then go back into WoW (with all other addons disabled) and see if the guide starts doing what it should.

Comment

Done all you said and it behaves in the exact same way as explained above.
              "Well read" is also out of date since the once in scholomance and Scarlet Monastery are moved.

Comment

I'm thinking the problem you're seeing with the Squirrels one is related to the change in achievements being account wide. We will look into it more.

Also added the Well Read stuff to our list to get looked at and fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by dreadgob View Post
                  It sends me to Mac Frog, Parrot, Shore crab, Skunk, Cow, Squirrel, wich I have and it does not send me to
                  Gazelle, Borean Frog, Cat, Ewe, Sheep, Chicken, Fawn, Borean Marmot, Thundra Penguin, Oasis Moth, and all of the Pandoria.
                  I've found the issues, and we are working on those as we speak. On the Pandaria note, however, the guide is separate from the others. You can go into the achievements guide section, and there is a file named "To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?" for the Pandaria critters.

Comment

Some of them got fixed but still skip Borean Frog, Ewe, Sheep, Steamfrog, Borean Marmot, Thundra Penguin.

Comment

Working...
                    X