profession leveling - mats with no use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

profession leveling - mats with no use

ive found while following the jc, bs, mining, first aid and tailoring professions so far that it has told me to buy things at great expense on my server for example tailoring which i did has told me to buy plans from shatrath city while not major the trip there seems time wasting i was also in one of the steps asked to buy volatile fires, air and water which was expensive on my AH which have not appeared anywhere im at 580/600 and another strange thing is that the last part of the guide i cant do yet because i havent reached 90 yet but one step says to get 24 spirits of harmony and the next step tells you to make something which you only require 12 spirits of harmony to make 4 items with 5 skillpoints each whihc give me the last 20 lvls i need any way thought id mention this as so far the guides i have used all pretty much do the same thing im currently leveling enchanting which i have been told is costly so im worrying it will take forever to complete any feed back would be great

We have extra stuff being purchased to account for any combines that do not provide a skill up. Think of it as buffer mats to make sure you're able to hit the skill ups needed.

If you want to only purchase what is absolutely necessary then one thing you can do is skip over the AH purchase steps and just go to the learn/create steps in the guide. See how many points you need to get to complete the step and then only go purchase that amount of mats from the AH. The downside to this is that you will be doing a lot more back and forth between your trainer and the AH but it can save money in the long run so a lot of people will consider it to be a fair trade off. If you do this I would highly recommend an addon like Skillet or Advanced Tradeskill Window where you can queue up the number of combines and then have a shopping list open up when you're at the AH to make it easier to know what you will need for those combines.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X