1-525 First Aid Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-525 First Aid Bug

The first step at least on the horde side ( I have not checked the alliance) where it asks you whether you would like to buy the Linen Cloth or Gather it, it want's you to buy 170 Linen Cloth to get from levels 1-80. But you really only need 159 Linen Cloth it makes you over buy and waste gold. I also searched the rest of the 1-600 to make sure that you don't use more and you do not.

Also I have checked http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...aid-guide.html

to check my math about the 159 Linen Cloth and they agree.

Thanks!
    Last edited by oates_logan; April 7, 2013, 11:45 AM.

Continuing on, The Wool cloth is also off. It says you must purchase 180 of them. Which you only need 71. Which is a large over buy as well.

Comment

Again, another issue with the guide. It want's you to buy 150 Silk Cloth and you only need 89

Comment

Please fix this! You do not need 110 Mageweave cloth you only need 50.

Comment

You over buy if you buy the 80 runecloth. You only need 50.

Comment

You don't need 115 Neatherweave only 50

Comment

Not 150 Frostweave only 76 are needed

Comment

This one is really off. It want's you to buy 280 Embersilk Cloth but you only need 75 Embersilk Cloth

Comment

These are from when you had a lot of chances to not get skill points when you created a bandage. Blizzard just recently changed this around so that you can get a skill point with each bandage when leveling First Aid. For example, it used to be that starting at skill 60 you had a chance at at not getting skill points with the Heavy Linen Bandage while working from 60-80 to use Silk. We had the extras in there to compensate for those failed attempts.

We do have this on our list to get fixed now that Blizzard has changed around the point at which you start having no skill points possible.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! Just making sure that it gets seen to prevent others that don't know about wow-professions from wasting their gold and not being left with a large supply of cloths!

Thanks Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X