Alchemy Guide Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alchemy Guide Issue

I bought the guide for Horde recently and I was going to level my professions today (Alchemy & Herbalism). I pulled up Alchemy and it worked fine with the gathering options, but I picked the Herbalism guide so I could gather the ingredients and level up Herbs faster. It worked fine while gathering for the first while then after I got the material I switched back to Alchemy and did the step where I craft 55 "Minor Healing Potions." It promptly took me to the next step which was to buy on the Auction House or gather within the Alchemy guide. I got a bit bored with profession leveling so I switched to Leveling 1-85 guide and switched back to Alchemy a bit later.
    It shows me Step 1: Click to Proceed
    Which I click on and get directed to-
    Step 6: Redirecting to Alchemy 55-155
    The messages "Fault when jumping from step 6 to alch_55-125" or "WOAH. No where to jump (alch_55-125). Assuming no jump." Accompany these messages.
    I am redirected to Step 1 and I can't do anything but go in a loop of Step 1 to Step 6.

Can I please have some help or have some information on an update to fix this. Thanks.

There is a wrong label in the Horde alchemy guide.
    You can fix this by opening the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\Zygo rProfessionsHorde.lua file with a text teditr (notepad), search for alch_55-155 and replace all three with alch_55-125.

Comment

Fixed and will be included with our next update. Thanks for reporting.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks for the news Zygor! The Coon has saved the day once again.

Comment

Problem still exists in guide 2972.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            Problem still exists in guide 2972.
            Something must have got overwritten. Added back in again.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

You should fire the office Goblin, Gnomes are the only reliable workers

Comment

Working...
              X