mining (275-350) stop at step 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mining (275-350) stop at step 39

my mining (275-350) stop at step 39 and when i click next its go back to step 24. I tryed to reinstall the guide but its stil the same. Maybe i press something wrong ??? But anyway i can fix this ??

Is this with or without smelting? Also, what guide version are you running?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

its without smelting. i downloaded it last night so i guess its the newest version i guess???

Comment

Please run the Updater to be sure you have the latest version. I can't remember if the latest version was released last night or this morning. Please let me know if the problem is still there after ensuring you have the latest update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I found the problem, the Horde guide is missing at least one label in that section.
          It looks like this:
          skill Mining,325
          step
          |fly Garadar
          step
          map Nagrand

and it should look like this:
          skill Mining,325
          step
          |fly Garadar
          step
          label "farm2"
          map Nagrand

The Alliance guide has this label.

But I found another thing, the exit step between Hellfire and Nagrand and the exit label after Nagrand are missing. These are in the Alliance guide.
          I don't think this is necessary (with mining 350 the guide enters at a later point) but if it is there seems to be something wrong with it in the Alliance guide as it says only if step:Find("+farming"):IsComplete() but the next farm route is labeled farm2.

Comment

i'm sorry but what should i do now??copy and paste to replace it??

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention it, my informtaion was more for the Zygor support so they can fix it.
              Just hold CTRL and ALT pressed and click the next step button at step 39 to move on to step 40.

If you want to fix it in the file open the ZygorProfessionsHorde.lua in World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides with a text editor (notepad).
              Search for: Mining,325
              You should find the section I posted above (with the |fly Garadar).
              Insert:
              label "farm2"
              between step and map Nagrand.

Comment

thanks alot. i been frrutrated. u have a great day

Comment

Thanks this is still a problem withe the Horde Mining without smelting didn't know about the CTRL and ALT click option thank you.

Comment

This will be fixed in our next update. Thanks for reporting.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                      This will be fixed in our next update. Thanks for reporting.
                      The mining guide is seriously flawed. I paid for it, I am not being paid to help Zygor develop it. I am a customer, not an employee. This mining guide was NOT ready for release. The mining/blacksmithing guide jumps from Orgimmar to some unspecified area. Zygor has lost a lot of reputation and good will with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X