Macros guide is a dissapointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macros guide is a dissapointment

Just bough the macros guide for some minutes ago and have a bad taste in my mouth now. I do not know about macros and I do not want to learn and do macros myself. I though I would get macros with adequate spells and rotations and macros with good explanations about what they are good for or when to use, etc. Example: PvP macros, PvP macros strategy or alike. All I see is a "book", "manual" or document that I have to read/study and understand and then I have to do the macros myself. I was expecting a bigger copy and paste thing with just some theory about the specific macro. What I wanted is on the internet and I was expecting to see it in a structured, pedagogical, reader friendly compilation/guide way with macros to copy and paste.

EDITING: I THINK I MISSED THE IN-GAME PORTION OF THE MACROS GUIDE. SORRY. FORGET THIS POST AND THANK YOU FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY ADDON!

Originally posted by julius View Post
    EDITING: I THINK I MISSED THE IN-GAME PORTION OF THE MACROS GUIDE. SORRY. FORGET THIS POST AND THANK YOU FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY ADDON!
    hehe, you should have put the edit at the beginning of the post. I started to read and thought "I should take a look at the ingame guide and what is inside".
    Good to see you found it.

Comment

Working...
    X