August Celestial misdirect to Golden Lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Celestial misdirect to Golden Lotus

When I ask for the Celestials reputation guide I get directed to the Golden Loutus guide. This has happened for the last 3 days. I have the current version of Zygor installed as of today.

Is this a known issue/ How can I fix this?

You need to be Revered with Golden Lotus to work your August Celestials reputation so the guides are automatically loading Golden Lotus for you.

The very first step should be telling you this and give you the option of which one to work on. However I think I see a small bug that is preventing this first step from showing. Do you not get the first step with the option of which section to work on?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am revered with GL. Zygor is now working perfectly. I don't know what resolved my issue. I'll assume it was a Blizzard problem with correct faction reporting.

Comment

i am having a problem similar to this. I start doing the August celestial quests and at some point the guide glitches and loads the golden lotus guide. It still says "the august celestials" in the dropdown but is cearly loading the golden lotus ones as it wants me to talk to Leven doawnblade and accept the eternal vigil.

I cannot get it to go to the correct guide, tried switching to another guide and back to august celestials, tried reloadui, exiting the game and restarting and even removing zygors with the repair button and reinstalling it. i am exalted with golden lotus, and dont need to do those quests.

Comment

Try going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete all Zygor files in there. This will do a reset of the guides and it might fix your problem.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok that worked, thanks

Comment

Working...
            X