Disappointed with Shado-Pan and August Celestials Rep Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed with Shado-Pan and August Celestials Rep Guide

The rep guides for Shado-Pan and August Celestials are not completely correct, you do NOT have to have GL at revered to get rep through some normal quest, you just need GL revered to start their dailies. I would think that the rep guide would include quest that give you rep not just dump you to the dailies guide. I've completed MOP lore master on another toon and I have no interest in running through all the MOP quest again just for a subset of rep quest with these two factions. So please update rep guides for Shado-Pan and August Celestials to include quest that give you rep (I know there will be some bread crumb quest to complete but that is fine.) Once a user has complete the rep quest then you can inform the users they need GL rep to move to the dailies.

Here is a list of the rep quest:
    Shado-Pan (looks like there are 88 quest that gain rep, the filter is not 100% correct as it shows a few dailies on the list)
    http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...1270:2;crv=0:0

August Celestials (only 4 quest for rep and there are a few breadcrumb quest you have to do to get to them. The total rep is only a 1000 unbuffed so this one might not be worth it to some but still needed in rep guide)
    http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...1341:2;crv=0:0

On a bit more refection I guess it might be good if the rep guide gave users the option to complete quest that give rep with a warning that some of the quest are breadcrumb quest leading to the rep quest.

Comment

We'll look into this suggestion for having those quests available outside of the leveling guides.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X