alliance vanguard rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alliance vanguard rep

Hi all. I just did the update today as I saw the alliance vanguard rep was added.

I tried that guide but all it says you are XXX with explores legue, XXX with frostborn and so on.

I can't seem to find a way that tels me what q I have to do or something like that.
    Is that normal?

Greetz

There seem to be no special quests that give Alliance Vanguard reputation:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...crs=1037;crv=0
    However every quest for the four mentioned factions gives you half the reputation for Alliance Vanguard. So with two of them at exalted you should have Alliance Vanguard exalted.

3 of the 4 factions have also not many quests but at least Valiance Expedition can be done by questing if you don't want to do dungeons (what the guide suggests you to do):
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1050#quests:200+10+1+2

Comment

oki just got exalted bout 10 min ago. What I did is all the quests in bolean tudra, Howling fjord and stormpeaks. did no hc instance run.

still thx for the advice

Comment

you get NO rep from dugeons northerend) for Alliance Vangurd

just did Hall of stone normal without wearing any tabard, NO rep added

Comment

You might need to be level 80. And I'm not sure but is HoS a level 80 dungeon?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

HoS is 77-78. 74 to enter, 75 to LFD queue, 80 for Heroic. Non-altered +rep is Wyrmrest.

Comment

From WoWHead comments you get the rep from level 80 dungons and heroics so if it wasn't level 80 then that might explain why you didn't get any rep shini.

Comment

this are the screens i have

i stopped after i did al the quest from northerend
                and want to go on with this new guide
                Attached Files

Comment

It tells you right there on step 1 that the most efficient way to raise those reputations is to run level 80 Northrend dungeons or Heroic Northrend dungeons with no tabard equipped. There's no indication anywhere that this has been changed by Blizzard.

Now as mini05 said above, if you don't want to run dungeons you can try using the Leveling/Loremaster guides for Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord, and Stormpeaks. Do every quest in those 3 zones and see if that finishes off the 3 you don't have all the way up.

Comment

Working...
                  X