Dragonblight Step 144: Requires level 74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragonblight Step 144: Requires level 74

I started Dragonblight at level 72 after Howling Fjord. Call of the Crusade, step 144, requires level 74 to pick up. This remains a problem later at step 165, where you have to hand it in and pick up the next quest.

The guides direct you to go to Borean Tundra after Howling Fjord. That is to make sure you have the levels needed to keep leveling.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      The guides direct you to go to Borean Tundra after Howling Fjord. That is to make sure you have the levels needed to keep leveling.
      I started with a toon I boosted from 58 to 70 and did Borean Tundra since it was labeled 70-71. I then went to Dragonblight and ran into this exact issue at about 70% through Level 72. Nothing like slamming on the brakes of progress. Not sure why you guys would jam a level 74 quest into what had been a long line 72s. Doesn't make much sense.

Comment

I did Howling Fjord into Borean as the guide suggested (from level 69 as marked by the in-game guide viewer), I'm now 70% through level 73 and have run into the same issue as OP on the same step.

In fact, I finished Borean Tundra at 72, when the in-game viewer says it is until 71, so I actually thought I was out-levelling the guides.

If I had known that I would have needed the extra XP to keep going, I would have levelled to 70 in Outland, instead of heading to Northrend at 69.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not feeling very smartly injected at this point. lol
          Guess I'm heading to HF to at level 72 to try to grind from 72 to 74? Not sure what else to do.
          It might be a good idea to break that guide into 2 or 3 guides instead of having it showing it as "71-74" when every other guide is only two levels.

Comment

Working...
          X