Error Loading Guide - Storm Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Loading Guide - Storm Peaks

When I attempt to load the Storm Peaks guide, I get the below error message:

Error loading guide LEVELING\Northrend (69-80)\The Storm Peaks (77-79)
    line: 455 step: 83
    code:
    step
    talk Brijana##29592
    turnin You'll Need a Bear##12972 |goto 53.14,65.72
    accept Bearly Hanging On##12851 |goto 53.14,65.72
    stickystop "Collect_Relics_Of_Ulduar" <===== stickystop with no matching stickystart - need 'stickystart' before

I have done a full delete and reinstall of Zygor twice, but getting the same error.

Any suggestions?

FYI, as a workaround I deleted the 'stickystop "Collect_Relics_Of_Ulduar" ' and the guide has loaded for me now.

Comment

This is a known error and will be fixed as soon as we can. The above workaround does work as a temporary fix.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

What do i need to do to temp fix this? My guess is load up notepad++ and delete a line of code but where is it located?

Nvm Found it.
        Last edited by maxflax; December 17, 2022, 04:53 PM.

Comment

If anyone else is wondering, you want to edit the file called `_classic_/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesBiewerClassicTBC/Gudes-WOTLK/Leveling/ZygorLevelingHordeWOTLK.lua`, around line 10215. It's the `stickstop` line after `accept Bearly Handing On`.

Comment

Originally posted by Berrik View Post
            If anyone else is wondering, you want to edit the file called `_classic_/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesBiewerClassicTBC/Gudes-WOTLK/Leveling/ZygorLevelingHordeWOTLK.lua`, around line 10215. It's the `stickstop` line after `accept Bearly Handing On`.
            Thanks for explaining this-I love how people say how they fixed things with absolutely no detail...lol

Comment

Working...
            X