OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errors In Guides - Unable to load guide LEVELING The Storm Peaks: No valid steps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors In Guides - Unable to load guide LEVELING The Storm Peaks: No valid steps!

Hello, suddenly I updated the guides and when I log in with the character I get the following error.
    I have repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled the zygor and the guides and it keeps jumping and does not load the Storm Peaks eagles.
    If I try to charge other error is:
    Unable to load guide LEVELING\Northenredn (69-80)\The Storm Peaks (77-79): No valid steps!

Error loading guide LEVELING\Northrend (69-80)\The Storm Peaks (77-79)
    line: 455 step: 83
    code:
    step
    talk Brijana##29592
    turnin You'll Need a Bear##12972 |goto 53.14,65.72
    accept Bearly Hanging On##12851 |goto 53.14,65.72
    stickystop "Collect_Relics_Of_Ulduar" <===== stickystop with no matching stickystart - need 'stickystart' before
    Last edited by Zere; December 19, 2022, 01:02 PM.

This is a known bug and will be fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for making sure we knew about it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

When is this being fixed? Currently unable to load the guide for Storm Peaks, which is a major defect :|. Is there any workaround?

Comment

Originally posted by teckkno View Post
        When is this being fixed? Currently unable to load the guide for Storm Peaks, which is a major defect :|. Is there any workaround?
        I have the same problem and it should have been fixed by now

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          This is a known bug and will be fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for making sure we knew about it.
          Can u give a link to an older one so we can finish levelling. We are paying for this and it has been too long now

Comment

Gonna have to agree here. I came to the forum for the first time in years to actually post something, only to find someone has just posted my same problem that I've had for 2 days now. Same exact quest step as above. It's the holidays so I'm assuming this won't be fixed until next week. Looks like I'll be doing Icecrown and dungeons to hit 80.

Comment

you can also quest in the storm peak without zygor...

Comment

I found a solution:
                open "ZygorLevelingHordeWOTLK.lua" (wow addon folder) with an editor, search the word "Brijana"
                3 lines below delete the word "stickystop" and save.

After reload ingame, the guide will load.

Comment

Actually even better fix and its mainly where the brijana where thex88 said is you just need to add stickystart "Collect_Relics_Of_Ulduar" before the step and it fixes it all up and most of it is just no stickystart so litterally a 2 min fix for the devs

Comment

Working...
                  X