X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear recommendation seems a bit off

Hmmmm this upgrade seems tempting:

zygor-weird-gear-recommendation.png

So, I have this kind o weird recommendation from time to time (it works pretty well most of the times, bot sure what trigger these false positives). I have not changed anything on the weights. I am a prot paladin level 47.

Well if this happens randomly and not consistently then it could be any number of things that causes it. Something as simple as the game server passing some odd info on one of the items. Or maybe some odd addon conflict keeping the guide viewer from properly retrieving item info. Or maybe something causing the guide viewer to get confused to which item score values it should be going after.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yeah, It does not happens all the time, but it is consistent. Does not matter how many times I get the same item, it always pop up the recommendation. The decline button does not work as well. It will stay closed for some time, but as soon as you change some equipment or do some other things, the pop up comes back.

There is another thing that happens when crafting, it keeps resetting the score, and all items start to have 100% of upgrade for a few seconds and because of that the pop up is shown, but after these few seconds the real score is calculated and the pop up disappears.

But I don't think this is related, because in this case the score in the bag is wrong as well and when crafting the score "fixes" itself after some time.

Comment

I am also experiencing problems with item scores and the gear advisor. It keeps suggesting to equip items with lower item score and stat weights dont seem to be taken into account. Popup comes up again if i decline it. It starting to get annoying. But sometimes i get addon LUA errors so there might be a conflict with some other addon i have installed.

Comment

Working...
        X