Achievments ASAP please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievments ASAP please!

I have been waiting patiently for achievements to come out for WoTLK Classic Guide. So far there has been nothing in regard to this. I was super excited to see your patch notes about adding the explore of a few zones for achievements but Achievements are STILL MISSING from the guide! This was in the original guide from 2009/2013, Why are achievements completely missing from the current WoTLK guide? Can't you just port over what you had in retail from back in the day?

This would be nice. The ones for the halloween event would have been awesome about now. Other than leveling it does feel rather underpar compared to the retail version of the guide..

Comment

Originally posted by jayplayswow View Post
      This would be nice. The ones for the halloween event would have been awesome about now. Other than leveling it does feel rather underpar compared to the retail version of the guide..
      Um those are already in there mate. Have been using them since day 2 of the event.
      They are not perfect but they works for most of the time, like for Hords it's telling you to go to Ogrimar and do the daily quests in Durotar but I would suggest doing it in Brill, outside of Undercity as that's close to the Headless Horseman inside Scarlet Monestary and people tend to do the fire quest in brill there as well.
      Last edited by Satissis; October 30, 2022, 07:31 AM.

Comment

The achievement guides were not added until the Cataclysm expansion and that expansion completely changed the landscape of Azeroth and changed a lot of quests. When Wrath was out we only had Leveling, Dailies, and Events. What you saw with the change log were internal notes on guides that are in development and that should not have been included with the change log. I do not have an ETA for when any guides will be released but please keep in mind we are also trying to deal with having guides prepared for the Dragonflight expansion which is less than a month away at this point.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          The achievement guides were not added until the Cataclysm expansion and that expansion completely changed the landscape of Azeroth and changed a lot of quests. When Wrath was out we only had Leveling, Dailies, and Events. What you saw with the change log were internal notes on guides that are in development and that should not have been included with the change log. I do not have an ETA for when any guides will be released but please keep in mind we are also trying to deal with having guides prepared for the Dragonflight expansion which is less than a month away at this point.
          then why pay for the service now?

Comment

Working...
          X