No announcement yet.

First Look At Zygor Guides 4.0 And Leveling Guide News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it but it's not one I have an answer for. You'll need to wait for Admin to post any kind of response for that one.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Still waiting to see a membership option to all these guides and upgrades you were on the right track before. You want to have it all or buy one by one? Just ridiculous that whole thing was trashed instead of a compromise. Would love to see some avenues open based on length of being with and using zygor. If you are not going to go to a membership based product then how about something that's going to make, what is now an investment in zygor, worth continuing that investment. Why should I have to pay for upgrades that should come with the product? Spend more money on new bars and arrows?...The overall cost is just becoming less and less worthwhile please address this before you change the color of an arrow or show an experience bar that was really not necessary when there were numbers to begin with. Bottom line the money spent is not adding up any longer, and by the way I am a HUGE FAN of Zygor I love what you do and I dont want you to stop but I need some pricing options beyond ten percent and 50 percent on old stuff.
      Keep up the good work and dont loose sight of the People who support you. Thanks.

Comment

tsweeney, there were just too many people that didn't like the membership model; more than there were that thought it was a good idea. Zygor had to change back to a purchase model because of the overwhelmingly negative reaction received when the membership model was introduced.

While not everyone is happy with the membership option, it is noted that there are some that didn't/don't like the purchase model either. In the long run, however, the majority made it clear they were against the change.

As for paying for upgrades, I simply reply there is plenty of conversation about this already in forums with regards to the Cataclysm upgrades. Please refer to those posts if you really question the logistics of upgrade purchases.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
          But could you maybe tell us 9for the ones who are interested about the direction and updates for your dungeon guide ? and if you will at least take my idea into consideration!
          The Dungeon and Gear guide will be released in it's final intended form alongside the Mists of Pandaria release. This will include our gear component, which will go one step further than any other guide by recommending exactly what dungeon you should go to to get the best gear for your character. By automatic switching, are you saying you want it to automatically recommend a new dungeon for you when you've outleveled the current one?
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Removed for being a duplicate post from another thread and being off topic. - Zygor Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
              The Dungeon and Gear guide will be released in it's final intended form alongside the Mists of Pandaria release. This will include our gear component, which will go one step further than any other guide by recommending exactly what dungeon you should go to to get the best gear for your character. By automatic switching, are you saying you want it to automatically recommend a new dungeon for you when you've outleveled the current one?
              I hate to bring a competitor into the answer Zygor, but I have to. See, long before you did your dungeon guide, I bought dugi's dungeon guide. I click on their guide and it automatically goes dungeon by dungeon (level 17-20 this dungeon) I click it, it guides me through pick up of quest, turns in, similar to how your leveling guide works. But then when done it says 'click here to go to.." I am not saying that you have to follow it to an exact! But having it somewhat similar would make it much easier. when I got your guide, it was just to much having to switch the dungeons manually. I would definitely be okay with it automatically recommending a new dungeon! I could make do with that. I mean, if you guys did that I would completely uninstall anything from Dugi's off my computer@! Its the only reason I even have them installed. =) and my apologies for bringing in a competitor! I really hate doing that.
              I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
              [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
                I hate to bring a competitor into the answer Zygor, but I have to. See, long before you did your dungeon guide, I bought dugi's dungeon guide. I click on their guide and it automatically goes dungeon by dungeon (level 17-20 this dungeon) I click it, it guides me through pick up of quest, turns in, similar to how your leveling guide works. But then when done it says 'click here to go to.." I am not saying that you have to follow it to an exact! But having it somewhat similar would make it much easier. when I got your guide, it was just to much having to switch the dungeons manually. I would definitely be okay with it automatically recommending a new dungeon! I could make do with that. I mean, if you guys did that I would completely uninstall anything from Dugi's off my computer@! Its the only reason I even have them installed. =) and my apologies for bringing in a competitor! I really hate doing that.
                That is an easy request for us to address. This is something we will definitely look into implementing into these guides soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  That is an easy request for us to address. This is something we will definitely look into implementing into these guides soon.
                  Thank you! Can't wait to see it happen =) Love how you guys listen to your subscribers!
                  I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                  [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Do I have to purchase this guid or will i get a free upgrade when it is released?

Comment

Originally posted by wdavis199 View Post
                      Do I have to purchase this guid or will i get a free upgrade when it is released?
                      Do you mean the new look and features of the guide viewer or do you mean the guides for the MoP content?
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Seeing that is was announced today that patch 5.0.4 is dropping on us 8/28. Will version 4.0 be ready for us free updaters by then so we can continue to level our alts? I plan on paying to upgrade closer to MoP's release when i have the money, but hope I don't lose the ability to use the addon until then.

Comment

Originally posted by embleau View Post
                          Seeing that is was announced today that patch 5.0.4 is dropping on us 8/28. Will version 4.0 be ready for us free updaters by then so we can continue to level our alts? I plan on paying to upgrade closer to MoP's release when i have the money, but hope I don't lose the ability to use the addon until then.
                          You'll never lose the ability to use the addon, even if you don't upgrade. The upgrade is simply if you want your guides expanded with all the new Mists of Pandaria content. When patch 5.0 hits everyone's guides will be updated so that they work with the patch. This will include the pre-MoP event they are adding (though we'll most likely need time to write the new content since we don't have early access), and a reworking of the Talent Advisor that's made to work with the new talent system.

Comment

It is generally cheaper to pay the upgrade price, and you can find out which ones you need to upgrade that you own by going to members and clicking on your manage guides. I checked there and was relieved to find out that because of when I had purchased it, the dungeons and gear guide would automatically update, and I been upgrading each guide and making purchases, just one at a time. I just upgraded my alliance professions guide, seeing as I don't have the horde version...I know what I am buying September 1st! My 2 most important guides I have though! I suggest getting the guide upgrades as soon as possible. The earlier the better if you ask me.

Comment

Oh and zygor? I need to edit my signature because like..my 32 rogue, is not 32 anymore! so I need to update this information. How do I edit my signature?

Comment

Nevermind, I found it =)

Comment

Working...
                                X