First Look At Zygor Guides 4.0 And Leveling Guide News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    You'll never lose the ability to use the addon, even if you don't upgrade. The upgrade is simply if you want your guides expanded with all the new Mists of Pandaria content. When patch 5.0 hits everyone's guides will be updated so that they work with the patch. This will include the pre-MoP event they are adding (though we'll most likely need time to write the new content since we don't have early access), and a reworking of the Talent Advisor that's made to work with the new talent system.
    Thank you good to hear. Thanks

Comment

Zygor has always been good about making sure we were able to jump right in with a new patch almost immediately.
      I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
      [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by embleau View Post
        Seeing that is was announced today that patch 5.0.4 is dropping on us 8/28. Will version 4.0 be ready for us free updaters by then so we can continue to level our alts? I plan on paying to upgrade closer to MoP's release when i have the money, but hope I don't lose the ability to use the addon until then.
        5.0.4 does not bring any new content. The new content does not arrive until the MoP release on 9/25. The only change, that affects the guide directly will be the talent changes.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
          5.0.4 does not bring any new content. The new content does not arrive until the MoP release on 9/25. The only change, that affects the guide directly will be the talent changes.
          And changes made to the UI API which would affect the guide viewer.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            And changes made to the UI API which would affect the guide viewer.
            True,
            I did try loading the current guide on the beta and it does not work correctly. So clearly some API changes needed for 5.0.4.

Comment

Working...
            X