Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
    Me me me!!!

WOOT... Im first, that means I got shotgun!!
    We shall see, we shall see.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I want in on that raffle!!!

Comment

These guides are awesome.

How much is the full version of the daily guide going to cost?

Comment

I think Zygor said in another post that it would be on par with the cost of the leveling guides. I have no idea what the price will actually be tho.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working here too, but I had to turn off sis, else it skiped steps I have not done, but not an big problem

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              Download the Dailies Trial to your desktop and open it. Then extract the entire ZygorGuidesViewer folder onto you desktop, so you can actually see the folder, not the zip file. Then go inside the ZygorGuidesViewer folder, then inside the Guides folder. Now, copy the ZygorDailiesAllianceTrial.lua and ZygorDailiesHordeTrial.lua files.

After you have them copied, go to your WoW folder on your mac. Go inside your WoW folder, then inside Interface, then into AddOns. After you are in the AddOns folder, go inside the ZygorGuidesViewer folder, then into the Guides folder. Now, paste the 2 files you copied (above). Then you should have multiple guide .lua files in the Guides folder.

After that, all should be well.

P.S. - We REALLY need to figure out how to make multiple guide updating way easier for you mac users. We'll start working on that now. :-)
              I did this but couldn't see the daily guides in the guide selector menu. Do I need to be in a dailies zone to see them?

Note: I haven't updated to the latest guide viewer, so this might be the reason?
              Last edited by rokku; February 23, 2010, 05:12 AM. Reason: added clarification
              Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
              Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

profession dailies

i love the guide liked it since day one...i was wondering if you are thinking about adding profession dailies to the guide that would be great...

Comment

I know Zygor mentioned about a professions leveling guide so maybe the professions dailies will be included to.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Loving the trail so far.

One minor hitch I found with the Elders guide on the Horde side. Step 96 wants you to use the invitation to go to Stormwind from Moonglade where it should be go to Org. Going to assume a copypasta oversight and it'll be corrected.

Other than that, everything seems top-notch and I'm throwing my hat in the ring with everyone else who's waiting with baited breath for the full.

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                      I did this but couldn't see the daily guides in the guide selector menu. Do I need to be in a dailies zone to see them?

Note: I haven't updated to the latest guide viewer, so this might be the reason?
                      Yes, you need to first update your full leveling guides, then install the Dailies Trial. The reason is that the entire menu system for the guides changed with this update, and the Dailies Trial uses the new system, not the old system.

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
                      Loving the trail so far.

One minor hitch I found with the Elders guide on the Horde side. Step 96 wants you to use the invitation to go to Stormwind from Moonglade where it should be go to Org. Going to assume a copypasta oversight and it'll be corrected.

Other than that, everything seems top-notch and I'm throwing my hat in the ring with everyone else who's waiting with baited breath for the full.
                      Thank you, we will get that fixed.
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

zygor I know this is probably a stupid question even though there is no such thing as stupid questions but here it is. Will this guide come with free lifetime updates aswell?
                        Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 0110 View Post
                          zygor I know this is probably a stupid question even though there is no such thing as stupid questions but here it is. Will this guide come with free lifetime updates aswell?
                          Depending on what Cat throws at them. I think it will. Again if Cat has dailies in it you might have a upgrade fee thats just my guess and probley a safe one cause thats how it works here
                          All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
                          LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
                          LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
                          LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
                          LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
                          LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
                          LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
                          LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

simple question (I hope)...

I haven't got a character to 80 yet... the only "dailies" I did were during the "thanksgiving" festival (the cooking ones)...

My main is 54.. (and levelling fast!).. should I wait until 80 or will this new addition be worthwhile me getting before? (what dailies can you do, pre-80? I've never really looked into it!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                              We're also adding 25 daily speed runs for gold.
                              Ohh my, that will be sweet!!!

Perhaps you could work on Rep grinds that are mostly based on Daily Quests such as Sons of Hodir !
                              I second this. I spent about 1.5 hours last night doing nothing but the intro quests for SoH rep, did not finish so they still hate me . I kept having to tab between WoW and Firefox to make sure I was still on the trail. Having rep guides would be awesome!

The dailies guides will probably be on par with the pricing of our leveling guides. There will be about equal amount of content in the dailies guides as the leveling guides, so they will probably be $50.00 each. We are including a LOT more content in our dailies guides than Dugi currently has. Also, daily quests will reset daily, as they should with a well-developed guide. :-)
                              I fully understand the amount of effort that is required for building these guides since I have been running through the rep and gold by memory and wowhead. I just have a request that you offer discounts to existing customers. After all, you take a huge cut on income when guides are bought through an Affiliate ... why not simply pass that same difference onto existing customers when bought through your web page?
                              Cairne Realm
                              Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                              Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                              Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by 0110 View Post
                                Same thing applies for the dailies guide as our leveling guide. You will be eligible for free updates to the 80 and below portion of the guide, but new content from expansions will cost an additional upgrade fee.
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

Working...
                                X