Lunar Festival & Dailies (Trial) Guides Available Now Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westerncanuk View Post
    ok found it... i was looking in the wrong spot.. thanks guys...
    Let us know if you have any problems loading it
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You guys did a great job, one question though. is there only grizzly hills? or is there other dailies that i'm missing somewhere?

Comment

You guys did a great job, one question though. is there only grizzly hills? or is there other dailies that i'm missing somewhere?
        Just that so far. Gives you a taste of whats to come, I hope. LOL
        Soon Dugi will be off my computer forever. Yaaay!
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Alright trying the Lunar Festival guide righ now.

Here is a hint:

In the Zygor Guide Viewer settings go to "Extra Features" and turn on auto-accept and auto-turn in. This is very handy especially in enemy capital cities in order to do the elder quickly.

Comment

Yes, Grizzly Hills is only included in the Dailies Trial Guide. There will be much more information in the full Dailies & Events Guides coming soon.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just finished the Elder achievement using the new guide on my alt (my main already have the purple proto), and I think I'll buy the complete works when it will be released.

Only a couple of points:

Add some intermediate steps when traveling far or in unknown areas. As an example, my horde alt (raised entirely with Zygor) was never into Dun Morogh, and the simple "go southwest" from Loch Modan can be confusing if you don't know the right path already. An intermediate step at the entrance of the tunnel could help those who never explored the zone before.

Sis worked right, but a little more attention to description can be useful. Auto-skip of unneeded steps can cause confusion if the first step you are asked to complete reads something like "go south from there" and you are even on the wrong continent..

About the dailies guides, I can't wait to see them. Besides the "most gold-earning" collection you announced, I hope to be able to build up my own collection of dailies, mixing the reps I want and maybe some gold one until I hit the maximum daily number.

Comment

Working...
              X