No announcement yet.

Anyone getting WoW DC a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe all members had share mode turned off. I will test again with all members having share mode turned off for sure.

Comment

did not help

Comment

Share mode turned off for both parties. Crashed when checking the map. I believe it has to do with the map, possibly with people that have a bounty on them. It seems to always crash when opening the map.

Comment

I have the same issue in Drustvar, I'm not using the sharing feature. This started today for me as well.

Comment

I was fine last night and then when I updated this morning, I had issues. I told my boyfriend and son not to update their versions. We turned off the sharing and I still get DCd.

Comment

We are still investigating. So far it sounds like the only common denominator is being in a group.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I will leave the group and test that.

Comment

So far so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                    We are still investigating. So far it sounds like the only common denominator is being in a group.
                    It's happening for me with the latest version. Not happening for my wife. I'm assuming because she didn't update her addon today. I reverted back to the previous version.

Comment

Awww - how do you revert back?

Comment

I just took his and copied it to my computer. Thanks for the advice on that!

Comment

Same issue for me as well. Only happens when I am leveling (Alliance) or doing the War Campaign. All characters that are 120 and doing world quests etc seem fine. While leveling I can take anywhere from 10 to 20 steps before I am DC'd. Happens more often when mounted then during combat.

Comment

I'm having this same issue, and tracked it down to Zygor. I wiped everything, cache, wtf, interface, then installed Zygor from scratch. Still happens. I'm in a group with my wife -- not happening for her, though she's using the same version of Zygor. We have Share turned off.

It so far has only happened on my Warlock. Not my Rogue. Not sure if that matters. The Warlock is Alliance, and is in Stormsong Valley. The Rogue is Horde and is in Nazmir.

The problem is that it happens every few minutes, sometimes almost immediately after relogging.

If you get a fix, please let me know!

Comment

We're still checking into it. I just did 105 steps of leveling in Drusvar without any issues on my (now) 111 hunter. Was using that zone since it's been mentioned lately as a problem zone.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                                We're still checking into it. I just did 105 steps of leveling in Drusvar without any issues on my (now) 111 hunter. Was using that zone since it's been mentioned lately as a problem zone.
                                Did you look at the pic i provided of my guide? I, my friend and one other in here said we were in TG lvling, any chance to push out a fix to roll back the guide before Sat???

Comment

Working...
                                X