No announcement yet.

Anyone getting WoW DC a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday after the update the same thing started happening to my wife and I. We were grouped and constantly being disconnected (in Drusvar). I pinned it down to zygor after disabling all other addons. Eventually I found a copy of the previous version (7.0.18726) that i restored to and it has been fine ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by freezon View Post
      Saturday after the update the same thing started happening to my wife and I. We were grouped and constantly being disconnected (in Drusvar). I pinned it down to zygor after disabling all other addons. Eventually I found a copy of the previous version (7.0.18726) that i restored to and it has been fine ever since.
      Can confirm, all seems well when questing solo, but if I load up a group (multiboxing with IsBoxer) I crash very frequently.

Other IsBoxer users not reporting any DC issues, so the common denominator here is Zygor client when grouped up.

Comment

For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem in Stormsong Valley. In a group with zygor sharing enabled. Will test without sharing and then without grouping.

Comment

Originally posted by endlesswonder View Post
          For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem in Stormsong Valley. In a group with zygor sharing enabled. Will test without sharing and then without grouping.
          Probably a salient FYI, I leveled in a 3 box group from 0-110 with no issues whatsoever, and used the sharing feature as soon as it was available

It seems to be something unique to the new zones, and I first experienced the DC's when on Boralus.
          I could reliably crash all my clients by walking past certain points...
          Like the ramp up to the ship where you get the world war questline.

As soon as I got a third of the way up, all clients would crash.
          Tested one client at a time, and they all crapped out at the same point, so there may be some new phasing or load balancing thing in the BFA zones causing an issue
          Last edited by escape1979uk; August 26, 2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Yep, still got disconnected when moving about in Stormsong Valley with shared guides disables but while in a group. No disconnect while not grouped.

Comment

Interestingly, I made my gaming partner the leader of the group and she's running an older version of zygor and neither of us is getting dc'd.

Comment

I did a bit more testing. I tried turning off everything -- navigation, notifications, everything I could turn off, I turned off.

I was hoping to narrow down the cause, but unfortunately I get the crash even with all the features turned off except the guide itself.

I've not tried solo-ing. My wife and I are always grouped up. I can try that if it will help.

Comment

Same issue here. Wife updated today and d/c constantly when grouped in every BfA zone we tried. Tried all the things and only crashes when Zygor loaded. I have no issues when running the older version on my PC. We have shared turned off since it was causing other issues with gameplay. No crashing issues until today after she updated to latest guide.

Comment

Originally posted by cefwyn514 View Post
                    Same issue here. Wife updated today and d/c constantly when grouped in every BfA zone we tried. Tried all the things and only crashes when Zygor loaded. I have no issues when running the older version on my PC. We have shared turned off since it was causing other issues with gameplay. No crashing issues until today after she updated to latest guide.

Just wanted to add to the conversation so that the Zygor team knows this is a real issue. My wife and I play together, both using the Zygor guide. We can use the guide (version 7.0.18745) fine when not grouped, within a minute or two of us grouping up, we get DC'd. Turning the zygor guide OFF, resolves the problem...No DCs. This started around 7.0.18740 or so, we update everyday. Going to say Saturday is when we started noticing this issue. After MUCH troubleshooting, we can accurately reproduce the problem only when GROUPED with Zygor guide loaded. No problems ungrouped.

FYI: we do NOT have the Beta feature loaded (quest sharing)...though this is a great feature! Thanks team, hope you can get it resolved.
                    Last edited by pretzels; August 26, 2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by endlesswonder View Post
                      Interestingly, I made my gaming partner the leader of the group and she's running an older version of zygor and neither of us is getting dc'd.
                      I can also verify that when a friend who was using an older version created the party, we did not have disconnect issues. We were running 7.0.18745 (which has the frequent DC issue when grouped, no problems when NOT grouped), but I believe my friend was running several versions earlier, not sure which to be exact.

Comment

Chiming in here as well, since I accidentally made a post about this before I saw it, I was also having group only kicking, but my friend was not running the guide at all. I was the only one running it and I even grouped with another person just to make sure it wasn't something with just this one person and it also would kick me as well. Nothing else running but Zygor.

Comment

Can confirm only happens in group. Did dustvar guide on my shaman solo no issues. Nagrad on my DK no issues. Group with the GF we both instantly disconnect. Disable zygors, no more disconnect. Sucks I just paid to restart my subscription too....

Comment

We are still working on this problem and will have it fixed as soon as we can.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can confirm this is still happening. You have to be in a group for it to happen. I'm in Stormsong and its happening to me. Could it be to do with the area that WQ's are and the sharing? It seems to be around that area and when your leveling you cant do WQ's? I know the guide auto loads the WQ quest you click on so thinking could be there somewhere that's creating this fault?

Im in Stormsong Valley and it happened on step 146. Lots more before this but it is the latest one. I have had to turn the guide off as it is making the game unplayable!!!!!
                              Last edited by shazaamm; August 27, 2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Is anyone still having this issue with the newest version of the guides?
                                Last edited by Zygor; August 27, 2018, 06:59 PM.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X