No announcement yet.

Patch 4.0.1 - Please Update Your Guides Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you can log into the Members Area here on the Zygor website and re-download the Zygor Updater.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by hunk262 View Post
      Where and how do i update my guide ? please help
      How to Install / Update:
      We now have a new tool called the Zygor Client which you can use to install your guides and keep the up to date.

1. Go to http://www.zygorguides.com/amember/member.php and login to the Members Area.

2. Under Product Downloads, click the link to the all-in-one download area. On the download page, use the very first download now button to download the Zygor Client

3. Run the Zygor Client and make sure to click Settings and ensure your login information is entered into the Client. Then install and update your guides to the latest version.

4. Launch World of Warcraft and at the character selection screen, click AddOns in the lower left hand corner

5. Make sure ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor are both checked and "Load out of date addons" is checked to be safe. If you don't see the guides here re-rerun the installer and click repair.

6. Go in game and enjoy your guide.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i am getting an error while loading uploader
        "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click on OK to terminate the program"
        how can i solve it..the guide waypoints arent working

Comment

You need the Microsoft .NET Framework installed for the updater to work.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

but will it make my windows work wrong or something because my windows is not original????

Comment

i updated it now and still not working and getting this report

Message: [string "GameTooltip:OnEnter"]:1: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame)
              Time: 10/14/10 17:34:19
              Count: 1
              Stack: [C]: in function `SetOwner'
              [string "*:OnEnter"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = GameTooltip {
              0 = <userdata>
              SetInboxItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetBuybackItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              shoppingTooltips = <table> {
              }
              SetHyperlinkCompareItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetMerchantItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetHyperlink = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetGuildBankItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetTradeTargetItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetTalent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAd visor.lua:1719
              SetTradePlayerItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetMerchantCostItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetSendMailItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              updateTooltip = 0.2
              SetInventoryItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetText = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              comparing = false
              SetLootRollItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetBackpackToken = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetCurrencyToken = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetAuctionSellItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetBagItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetTradeSkillItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetQuestLogItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetLootItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetQuestItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              SetAuctionItem = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              }
              (*temporary) = nil
              (*temporary) = "BOTTOMLEFT"

Comment

I've been getting the same error as raymondazz when I hover over the 'Z' button on the minimap.

Beemer

Comment

Same problem here..
                  Every-time i get a step right wile im questing in Silverpine Forest i get this LUA error :

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: attempt to index local 'leaderboard' (a nil value)
                  Time: 10/14/10 19:10:47
                  Count: 7
                  Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:24>
                  Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:58: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:51>
                  Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:124: in function `QuestTracking_CacheQuestLog'
                  Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:320: in function `func'
                  ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:282: in function `?'
                  ...ag3\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146: in function <...ag3\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
                  [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
                  [C]: ?
                  [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
                  ...ag3\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `Fire'
                  ...ce\AddOns\OneBag3\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...ce\AddOns\OneBag3\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

Please help, and keep up with the good work.

Comment

I updated lastnight and didn't have a prob...but I few errors pop up but guide seems to work fine?
                    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by nin88 View Post
                      I updated lastnight and didn't have a prob...but I few errors pop up but guide seems to work fine?

Yep, It worked fine for me for like.. 2 levels!! Then, It just stopped, Would not track quests I had accepted, nor would it track monsters i've killed..

Comment

I disabled all my addons except Zygor Guide and got about a million lua error messages regarding how zygor cannot find this or that or that the lua code has an error. Unfortunately I cannot copy the lua error messages from the frame.

this software is totally unusable to me now

Comment

OK I created a new horde character and the guide is working fine. Makes me thing that nay toon created before the patch will have the problem I described.

Comment

When I started playing to today I leveled my other char 72 to 73 and it worked fine.. After that I started a new character. It worked for a while but now the guide doesn't recognize quest accepting, picking up quest items or killing quest mobs it just gives me a LUA error
                            Last edited by eemekal; October 14, 2010, 04:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hello Zygor..... I have posted a few times about my issue as well as sending in a tech ticket to you including my clickbank order # to prove that I paid full price for this software (just 5 weeks ago) but I have not received a reply and I see many other folks are having the same issues. To be honest I was hoping that for the price of this program that it might work longer than 6 weeks. I realize that there are issues with any patch but I was hoping for the price that you would be a bit more attentive to your customer base. I know that you did post a basic "We are working on it" a couple of pages back on this post but is it at all possible to humor us a bit further and keep us up to date on your progress or even a basic daily update saying you apologize for the issues we are having and that you are still working to rectify the issue?

I see you are still selling the program and advertising (even in the header of this page) that your program works with 4.0.1 which it seems since you are telling us you are working to fix these issues as well as the talent tree issues .. isn't it a bit misleading to tell others that it works?

I LOVE your program when it works and do not wish to use another, you are worth the wait I was just hoping for a bit of acknowledgment, especially to the tech ticket I sent in. Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Comment

Error with Step #96 of Level 63. Error Posted

I received this error while leveling my death knight. Step #96 of Level 63.

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: attempt to index local 'leaderboard' (a nil value)
                                Time: 10/14/10 19:08:43
                                Count: 2
                                Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:24>
                                Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:58: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:51>
                                Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:124: in function `QuestTracking_CacheQuestLog'
                                Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:320: in function `func'
                                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:282: in function `?'
                                ...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
                                [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
                                [C]: ?
                                [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
                                ...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
                                ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

The patch does not track monsters Ive killed, doesnt update steps.
                                PRetty much, I keep track of what Ive killed, then I manually adjust the step.

I have NO addons even installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X