• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be released in 1 hour, 43 minutes, 17 seconds
    You figure it out :P

Comment

Waiting for the link for the previous loyal customers

Comment

Never been so excited to receive an email! LOL C'mon email... C'mon email. Where are you?

Comment

There are alot of possibilities but within all you have to "uninstall" manually (deleting the Catographer, ZygorViewer and Zygor Horde or Alli. part).

After that you could copy and paste the new version 2.0 files into your Addon folder or use the new special Windows installer version 2.0 provide.

So lets get it on guys ... we need some more comments at the front page to get some of the members happy!!

Greetings,

JC

Comment

uh cough cough, i believe the guide on the members page is the new one..

Comment

I Can Haz E-Mail pl0x?

Comment

yay i can buy 2.0 for allianz
                yay and download 2.0 for horde (:

Comment

I would wait until Zygor gives the official e-mail out before getting the guide.
                  My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I'm not getting any younger..... please hurry

As an elder member of the WoW community, I only have so much time left to play the game. Please hurry. I'm dieing over here.

Comment

So its released? i see it on members page...
                      "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

:-)

Originally posted by ropajo View Post
                        As an elder member of the WoW community, I only have so much time left to play the game. Please hurry. I'm dieing over here.

Hi you mage me laugh :-0

another oldish player

Comment

Let me reiterate:

Until Zygor sends the official e-mail out, I do not believe that the members area has the new version up. Let's wait for John to finish up the last minute details instead of jumping down his throat.

I have yet to receive the e-mail. I have the forums open and my e-mail open, so I would know.
                          Last edited by wowvern; October 20, 2009, 08:36 AM. Reason: no e-mail
                          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by jxeboy View Post
                            uh cough cough, i believe the guide on the members page is the new one..
                            Totally didn't notice that >.>

Comment

nope just under 1 hour 30 mins to go also i just saw the pricing for the alliance guide and its apparently $30

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
                                Let me reiterate:

Until Zygor sends the official e-mail out, I do not believe that the members area has the new version up. Let's wait for John to finish up the last minute details instead of jumping down his throat.

I have yet to receive the e-mail. I have the forums open and my e-mail open, so I would know.
                                Yea.. just checked. It really is the new version and I'm looking through the Guides file and the Builds file and they are both complete... it is the full version

Comment

Working...
                                X