Zygor Guides v2.0 Revealed Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkraziel666 View Post
    nope just under 1 hour 30 mins to go also i just saw the pricing for the alliance guide and its apparently $30
    Not going to belive it till I see it. (I hope it's not that much)

Comment

Ive just downloaded the 1 in the members area and its the 2.0 full version.... was i a lucky one?
      "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

The current download has the Zygor Talent Advisor and the Zygor Guides View in the ZIP

Comment

Yea it have. dont know about the lucky part. well i at least have all the bonuses and i bought it from members area. no mail from zygor

Comment

Originally posted by lteems View Post
            Not going to belive it till I see it. (I hope it's not that much)
            check the add products or upgrades list in the members area its where i fould out the information.

Comment

seems that Auction Appriser Guides are up !

Comment

HA! I wonder if Zygor's new guide will throw a queue on some of the servers..HEHEHE

Thanks Zygor

Comment

well the food guide takes me to nether drake guide.... plz fix this

Comment

Zygor you and your team really have stunned me.....

as a software dev my self i could understand your feelings about wanting this version 2 to pay for itself.... (which tbh i think it will with new customers myself )

however you did promise liftime of free updates (not new content updates) and here you and your team have shown your worth in honesty and integrity and given such a big update free to existing customers......... VERY IMPRESSED!

towit: you can be sure that when the new content patch for cata becomes available i will have no qualms whatsoever in buying it from you

Other guide site should take note and learn about customer service from you

on a side note but equally important: the new look guide looks and feels gorgeous... gratz to you and your team.... keep up the great work.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by froztfury View Post
                      well the food guide takes me to nether drake guide.... plz fix this
                      It's up now ! Takes to the food and drinks page !

Comment

Only little under 400 comments left Come on guys. Post your unique comment please

And 1 hour and 8 minutes left

Comment

Just got the e-mail !11!1eleven!1!!1!!!cos(0)! it's official !

Comment

WTF its telling me i have to buy the guide again why when it says in the email upgradeing is free????

Comment

Checking emails refreshing pages and Zygors site as reached MAXED users lol WOW what a following!!!

Comment

Just go to the members page and get your free upgrade

Comment

Working...
                                X