No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides Version 2.0 Cancelled Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first thought was EEK!! Glad to know that the work goes on and can't wait to see the new guide...

Comment

Whoa....that was NOT funny!! :'(

glad it was bs...lol

Comment

Ha ha ha. I too was surprised, and then pleased. And it's not even April Fools Day.

Comment

Wow that scared me!

Comment

OMG!!!! How could you do that?? you evel bas****
            I love your guides, but almost got a heartattack reading the first lines in your email (having had a Brian no support/ no update Kopp guide once (son of a b****)) I was almost loosing all hope, if you guys decided to close up shop, but this was just a cruel joke, and I'm so relived it's just that

Comment

That was awesome P

I was like ..oh well it was great while it lasted then finished reading it....btw I made my comment to the announcement under A Day

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                All releases go through a week long product launch phase before they are available. Zygor meant that this release phase was beginning now.
                thanks for clarity !!

Comment

I know you said in the video you did not want to go into the technical details... but I am a programmer myself (just bought a book on LUA scripting, can't wait!) and I would LOVE to know (to satisfy my own curiosity) how you are getting around this rule while still making money...

1) Add-ons must be free of charge.
                  All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on.
                  P.S.
                  I own both the Horde and Alliance addons and they are AWESOME!

Comment

This is the funniest post I have read in a long time. Got my heart rate up for a second, because I was thinking "YOU PRICKS!!!" That was great stuff there though. Priceless moment!

Comment

Originally posted by themuffinman View Post
                      I know you said in the video you did not want to go into the technical details... but I am a programmer myself (just bought a book on LUA scripting, can't wait!) and I would LOVE to know (to satisfy my own curiosity) how you are getting around this rule while still making money...

P.S.
                      I own both the Horde and Alliance addons and they are AWESOME!
                      It's just the way we've designed our guides to work. We're not going to give away our trade secrets, sorry! ;-)

Originally posted by buckynaked View Post
                      This is the funniest post I have read in a long time. Got my heart rate up for a second, because I was thinking "YOU PRICKS!!!" That was great stuff there though. Priceless moment!
                      Haha, I'm glad you, and others, have enjoyed this post. :-)
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Aacckkk!

Woke up in the morning and read the 1st part of the email .... had this sinking feelling in my tummy and thought "Man, what a way to start the day" ...

Thank goodness there was a second part to the email

Now hurry up with the release ------> Please

Thanks and great work!

Mov

Comment

I guess I will just have to wait and see! haha

Comment

When i read the email title my heart like dropped because I recently bought this guide & it's just amazing.. I was like WTF it's been out for soo long & I just bought the thing & he's quitting?!!? Talk about bad timing, lol. But when I read the 2nd paragraph it was a big relief, you scared me XD I'm glad it was a joke Can't wait for 2.0

Comment

Ohhhh.... "Special Offers" forums...

*waits impatiently*

hehe

Comment

Nice trick I'm lvl 70, on step 23 will the new guide pick up there or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X