Zygor Guides Version 2.0 Cancelled Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly I love Zygor guides.

But since I purchased I'm not happy with the patches and upgrades at all.

I'd better roll for another guide if u charge 1-80 purchasers more then 5 dollars for this upgrade (new guide). Guide should have a quest sequence optimization to lower the leveling time and for example should have another version for rested characters in my opinion,but the first expression i got from video is that it is more of a retouch on the looks of the interface and some fillers for new customers.

Can u please give us a detailed list of changes, new features and fixes of the new guide. That will let us to think better.

If I'm rude sorry my english is not that good but thats all i feel.

You have nice core guide, you are making a nice upgrade right now that u lack till that day and you want to charge previous customers just after this.

I think it is not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by kucukti View Post

I'd better roll for another guide if u charge 1-80 purchasers more then 5 dollars for this upgrade (new guide). Guide should have a quest sequence optimization to lower the leveling time and for example should have another version for rested characters in my opinion,but the first expression i got from video is that it is more of a retouch on the looks of the interface and some fillers for new customers.

Can u please give us a detailed list of changes, new features and fixes of the new guide. That will let us to think better.

You have nice core guide, you are making a nice upgrade right now that u lack till that day and you want to charge previous customers just after this.

I think it is not fair.
      Yeah a list with changes would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kucukti View Post

I think it is not fair.
        Fair or not. They decide. We listen. I think that's how it works. Now. He can charge us 5 $ if he wants. And even more. Too bad i wont be able to buy the upgrade right now since i'm broke atm. 3 weeks left ad i get my pay x)

And the list of changes: I think you'll see that when you go to the members area tomorrow and want to download the new guide.

And btw: I reaaaaally hope Zygor V2.0 will be free so I can get it tomorrow x)

Comment

Originally posted by kjellboy View Post
          And btw: I reaaaaally hope Zygor V2.0 will be free so I can get it tomorrow x)
          You'd better spam the website with comments then, hehe

(Sorry John, but you know what they say - In love and game all is fair )

Comment

Whats the price for 2.0 now? Is it free or not? Inform us, please.

Comment

Hello,

A personal assumption of mine is Zygor will be releasing a new video sometime tonight, which my guess will also be discussed in the video. I honestly can't tell you an exact answer, but that's just my opinion. Let's just wait, shall we?! The guide will be out tomorrow! /flex.

Silverhawk11
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

In 13 hrs. 37 mins. *goes back into hiding spot*
                My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I'm sure the team is at work preparing for the release (*cough* Zygor *cough*). I did have a quick question, since we are getting closer to "ground zero".

Any insight as to whether or not there will be a fee attached to the guide? I wanted to beat the anxious people to the punch. I'm not anxious, but I am excited.

Comment

i bought the original pdf file for horde, guess i miss out if it goes free ?

Comment

No, you won't miss out. I posted the question because we're not entirely sure whether v2.0 will be free. Did you post a comment after watching the latest video?

Comment

Originally posted by agais View Post
                        You'd better spam the website with comments then, hehe

(Sorry John, but you know what they say - In love and game all is fair )
                        Haha. "In love and game all is fair" Loved it

3 hours left. I'il be able to get it this afternoon 17:00 here in Norway

Comment

So.. when are we getting those emails? Buy two hours early? It is at the 1 hour 50 minutes mark.

Comment

Originally posted by popupman View Post
                            So.. when are we getting those emails? Buy two hours early? It is at the 1 hour 50 minutes mark.
                            Agreed......Sitting by my GMail account waiting....

Also have my Blackberry so I know when the e-mail comes through.

Comment

Originally posted by lteems View Post
                              Agreed......Sitting by my GMail account waiting....

Also have my Blackberry so I know when the e-mail comes through.
                              The anticipation is killing me

Comment

Patience, Zy's working furiously.

Comment

Working...
                                X