OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview of New SIS (Smart Injection System)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take Your Time, Guys

Guys (at Zygor),

Please don't feel pressured to rush things - take your time - we KNOW we are going to get a QUALITY piece of Software - all the more so if you take enough time to ensure top-notch Quality Control.

We HAVE an excellent system already which does most of us excellent service, so its not as if anybody is being left in the lurch.

Patience, everybody, Zygor produces THE BEST guides, so just let them get on with it and not rush them.

Play-on!

Comment

Wow guys! I'm really impressed with this. One question though, will there be some visual element to display how much of the current guide has been completed?

For instance, when the addon is asking to skip the rest of the current guide to jump to another, I would like to know how far I am into the current guide to decide whether or not I want to skip or stay.
      If I am 90% percent completion with the current guide and then it asks me if I want to go to another, I would probably decide to just stay with the current and finish the current guide.

Comment

Originally posted by cnewman777 View Post
        Wow guys! I'm really impressed with this. One question though, will there be some visual element to display how much of the current guide has been completed?

For instance, when the addon is asking to skip the rest of the current guide to jump to another, I would like to know how far I am into the current guide to decide whether or not I want to skip or stay.
        If I am 90% percent completion with the current guide and then it asks me if I want to go to another, I would probably decide to just stay with the current and finish the current guide.
        Not initially, but this is something we want to add in the future.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

thanks

Thanks John,

I wouldn't be playing WoW any more (after 6 years) without your guide. Working on 7th char to 80 and 3rd to 85 this weekend! I only play WoW on weekends, so your guide has been very valuable!

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            Zygor, since the new SiS is being released, when would we be getting some of the new skins you and your crew were talking about?

I miss my old orange clunky guide, but understand why you changed it. Any new skin colors coming out?
            Also, what are your plans moving forward since SiS will hopefully be fixed fully with this update?
            And when will you spill the beans on the "Secret guide"

Sorry for the load of questions.
            Gonna quote this to see if I can get some answers.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
              Gonna quote this to see if I can get some answers.
              Skins may come sometime down the road, but we have other things that are higher on the priority list to take care of right now, unfortunately. We do want to eventually offer skins, but not sure when at this point.

"Secret guide" will be revealed Soon™. :-D Stay tuned over the next week.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                Skins may come sometime down the road, but we have other things that are higher on the priority list to take care of right now, unfortunately. We do want to eventually offer skins, but not sure when at this point.

"Secret guide" will be revealed Soon™. :-D Stay tuned over the next week.
                Thanks for the answer, Zygor.

Can't wait until you guys have time for the skins, and, can't wait for the secret guide

Comment

Originally posted by ganongj View Post
                  Thanks John,

I wouldn't be playing WoW any more (after 6 years) without your guide. Working on 7th char to 80 and 3rd to 85 this weekend! I only play WoW on weekends, so your guide has been very valuable!

thanks!
                  Ditto. I left for over a year and came back when they released BC and, soon after, discovered Xygor Guides. I would have left again but Zygor Guides has me hooked on WoW.

The only practical way to level.

Comment

Working...
                  X