OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guide I can't wait for has got to be professions and dailies. I cant tell you how many times I have started a daily chain, and cant remember where all my dailies are. Also professions will be nice for leveling up my professions on alts.

Comment

Pets and mounts guide will be great to own.

Comment

1. Vanity Pets & Mounts
        2. Titles, Reputation & Macros
        3. Professions & Achievements

I was so happy when you announced that the new guides will be sold as a one-off since I am on a fixed income and the Subscription plan just wouldn't have worked for me, at least not until after the end of the year. There is no doubt that I will buy all of them eventually but I doubt that I can get them all at once. So, the hard part will be deciding which one to buy first.

The Professions guide will be of great use to me eventually but since I am a casual player, it won't be as important for me as the other two, at least not at first. This is because most of my toons just have gathering professions right now and I pretty much know how to do those. However, once I am able to get that one, it will be time to switch some of my professions to some of the crafting skills and that will make life much easier at that time.

So, between the other two, which one will I get first? The Vanity Pets & Mounts guide will undoubtedly be the most fun for me but the one that will be most important for me will probably be the Macros since I'm not too good with those. So, how to choose? Well, I guess the one that I will try first is the Titles, Reputation & Macros guide since I really need help with those macros. Second will be the Vanity Pets & Mounts just for the fun aspect, and finally, the Professions & Achievements guide.

As a side note, I have a feeling that if you had your Dungeon guide done, assuming you're planning one, that one would probably have been my first choice, mainly because I just started a new toon with some friends and all we are doing is Instances, with a little bit of leveling and cooking and fishing dailies thrown in for good measure. That toon is my first Prot Warrior Tank and I'm having a great time with it so the Dungeon guide would have been awesome to use with that one.

Comment

I am all sorts of excited about the Title, Reputation, and Macro guide. Is there a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by blackjeana View Post
            I am all sorts of excited about the Title, Reputation, and Macro guide. Is there a release date?
            Yes. TODAY!
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Macros...

Since I already have professions maxed on all of my characters, the best one in my opinion is the macros. I've never used them, but I've always been curious. It was a great Idea!

Comment

I have been using these guides for quite a while now, they have guided me through my questing, leveling & much more. I can't wait to have the new guides that are going to be released. Keep up the great work Zgor

Comment

My debit card is waiting to go. 45ish minutes right? I can't wait to beat out the BF with getting all the titles before him.

Again, thanks for all the quick responses and great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                    Yes. TODAY!

lol.... I sense some excitement there?
                    Hasc - Titans of Glory
                    Runetotem - Alliance
                    http://www.theoldergamers.com
                    http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

so...um....when today?

Comment

comment for free stuff
                        comment for free stuff
                        looks kewl
                        comment for free stuff
                        comment for free stuff
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I am getting to old, so I need all the help I can get...

Thanks
                          Zygor

Comment

I want them all. I want to clear the board will probably do Achievements first and look for mounts too!

Comment

STRUGGLING to get another pet.
                              FRUSTRATION in looking for the right quest giver to add to the pet collection.
                              GIVING UP because of the lack of knowledge from in-game players who don't direct you where to go for another new pet.
                              UGGGH......It's all so vexing,
                              BUT...
                              ALAS...
                              NOW there is a NEW HOPE, a new FORCE...
                              The great ZYGOR has returned with a new JEDI pet trick...
                              And shares with all.
                              The galaxy is once again peaceful.

Comment

Is this contest still open?
                                I am most excited about the pets and mounts one! I seen they were released today but none of the links are working for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X