Countdown changed? Launch moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
    Um did I miss something from what I read Master hasn't said anything, wrong should look at some of what I posted in the past. I am still here.
    He's had nothing good to say for a long time..Its like its been his personal goal in life to bash Zygor. I even sent him a private message last night that he should just give it a rest. I really am supprised that he hasn't been ban from posting on the forums..Just ask him how many of his posts have been deleted outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      We haz been found out!!! Get to da choppa!!! :-D But seriously, one more small speedbump and we should be good to go. Doing the best we can.
      Thank you Zygor, for letting us know something. look forward to the release!

Comment

Originally posted by smithcj97 View Post
        how is Rift, anyway? Is it worth a try?
        Rift isn't too bad, So far anyways, I kind of like it a little better now then WoW. Problem is I am looking for a guide that would help more so for the Trees as that is how you earn you spells etc.

Comment

thanks a million for the update zygor, means a lot

i for one will be content and wait patiently now

Comment

Originally posted by ladzen View Post
            He's had nothing good to say for a long time..Its like its been his personal goal in life to bash Zygor. I even sent him a private message last night that he should just give it a rest. I really am supprised that he hasn't been ban from posting on the forums..Just ask him how many of his posts have been deleted outright.
            well.... i only have 34 total...

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              We haz been found out!!! Get to da choppa!!! :-D But seriously, one more small speedbump and we should be good to go. Doing the best we can.
              Thanks for the bone. Nothing but love from my house.

Comment

thanks Zygor for the update, I guess the gnomes are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                  but then i would have to buy windows? just to play a game that i don't know if i would like.
                  One of the prices you have to pay for having the most secure computers in the world beside the price of the thing. I looked at Mac not long ago and I got my pc jacked up on steroids for the price they are charging for them things. My PC has better cards in them than for the price of the Mac in the store.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks for the update I can wait for a while longer impatiently. hopefully it will be out soon. love your guides.

Comment

TY Zygor. Still waiting with my card in hand.

Comment

Well the one I want is proffesions and Acrhiments one more so, then maybe Marco one which I think has pets and mounts or something

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                          One of the prices you have to pay for having the most secure computers in the world beside the price of the thing. I looked at Mac not long ago and I got my pc jacked up on steroids for the price they are charging for them things. My PC has better cards in them than for the price of the Mac in the store.
                          lol it is not there more secure it is the fact they are less targeted. Try thinking in terms of a hacker would you want to target 5-7% of the computers or 90-95% it simple. The reason macs don't have many viruses or get hacked often is they are a waste of time to target.

Comment

But still anyways I can't get them till next month. Oh well. Life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr0060 View Post
                              lol it is not there more secure it is the fact they are less targeted. Try thinking in terms of a hacker would you want to target 5-7% of the computers or 90-95% it simple. The reason macs don't have many viruses or get hacked often is they are a waste of time to target.
                              I know. But people really rage when you mention that.
                              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.
                              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by master
                                thats not your card your holding put it down or you will go blind.
                                Ha ha ha....glad I'm actually a woman and such things don't actually make me go blind...

Comment

Working...
                                X