Ordered Cataclysm Collectors Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevo66 View Post
    I am still predicting a Mid November/Late November release for Cata. Even if the Expansion is not 100% ready, the idea of Cata not being on the shelves for the Christmas Rush would certainly be in Blizzard’s mind. Any bugs or tweeks they ran out of time to fix, will be done in extended maintenance shutdowns after the release.

I will also be buying the Expansion from my Gaming Shop. Hundreds of thousands of people all trying to download the game from Blizzard all at once and the effect it will have on the Internet speeds worldwide do not appeal to me at all.
    This is why I'll be waiting until Mid Jan - Early Feb to get Cata. Sure, I won't be one of the first to hit 85, but I'll be damned if I drive myself insane with glitches and fixes.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

I no a few ppl in the beta and so far the isn't any bugs they have seen and so far everything seem to be running smooth...and 2 ppl love see'n the citys changing and growing as they are building!
      But I got 4 toons to lvl to 85 and really soon once my shaman is at 5k gs and 4.7k gs for enchancement I'll start lvln my Mage(only 60 more Togo)
      LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
      Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
      Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
      Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
      Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
      Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
      Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
      Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
      Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
      Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
      Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
      Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA